First eotd

Jeniwren

Ok, i've an awful lot to learn I know!!!
th_confused_new.gif
Just thought i'd better post something seeing as everyone else is so brave...
http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_...hp?pic_id=1738

http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_...hp?pic_id=1739

My camera is really bad at capturing colours, it was originally a green eye look (using bare canvas paint, Surreal, De Menthe, Greensmoke, Humid e/s, Ivy eyeliner and Shade fluidline) But then I had to add Crimsonette e/s so that SOME colour would show up!
th_wink3.gif

valley

I know what you mean with the camera capturing. I'm newer too and I dont think I'll post any pics because my camera really washes most of the color out. But, good job! Yay for stepping up
smiles.gif

Sanne

if it was suppsed to be a green, I think your camera is broken, because t looks like an ashybrown... the application is good though
greengrin.gif

Jeniwren

I KNOW! It looks really muddy - It was a lovely mixture of greens (all the ones I listed) and then I took a picture but it looked like I had nothing on! So, I added some Crimsonette e/s and then took the pics and now all you can see is that ashy colour! Oh well...
th_dunno.gif

Anyway it's a Nytech camera (270euro cheapie got it in Lidl) but the light settings are a bit weird I think - I tried the 'tulip' button but no luck either. Any tips for taking good quality pictures?

Oh and one more question, what size pictures do you usually post? I sized mine too small which is part of the problem I think.

Thanks!

wavey.gif

Shawna

The max size for pics is 500 x 500, so I always make mine 499 x whatever the proper proportion is. If you have a resize option, it usually has a place where it says "maintain aspect ratio" You want to do that or you'll end up looking like you are in a funhouse mirror. I learned the hard way.
oh.gif
ops: That said, I like your application and hope you figure out your camera so you can post some more pics. I bet greens are stunning on you with your red hair.

Sanne

and try to stand next to a window, but not one where the sun is shining through
greengrin.gif
that way you get natural light, but not and overlighted picture.

mac_obsession

I agree with the lovely ladies that posted before me...Good application
smiles.gif
Camera work gets easier the more you do it
greengrin.gif

Latest posts