First ever Blue/Green look

Luceuk

I bought these colours months ago but it's the first time I've worn some of them.
nope.gif
I love this look, its not something I would usually wear, I'm more of a neutral girl.

Face

Studio Fix
Pinch O' Peach

Eyes

Solar White
Warming Trend
Gulf Stream
Blue Flame
Climate Blue
Parrot
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - Black
BlacktracK
Maybelline Define-A-Lash
NYC Lashes - 974a.

Lips

3N.

bluemakeupwl5.jpg

blue2ja0.jpg

Excuse the bluriness, I've been playing with the settings.

MzzRach

This is really beautiful - I find it is so much fun to "step out of the box" and play with looks.

You look gorgeous - the eye shadow colours against your eyes are so stunning.

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
This is really beautiful - I find it is so much fun to "step out of the box" and play with looks.

It really is fun, I'm going to do it more often. I'm going to add some colours I wouldn't usually wear to my Christmas list. I'm thinking purples next.

glam8babe

wow i love it
smiles.gif
looks very pretty and not too over the top.. those are my fave lashes too.. i get sooo many compliments when i wear them!

vocaltest

this look is SO pretty. whenever i see cool heat colours i always wish i hadn't passed up on them
ssad.gif

QueenEmB

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
this look is SO pretty. whenever i see cool heat colours i always wish i hadn't passed up on them
ssad.gif

me too!

Luceuk

Thanks everyone, you're all so lovely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
wow i love it
smiles.gif
looks very pretty and not too over the top.. those are my fave lashes too.. i get sooo many compliments when i wear them!

I love those lashes too, and they're the cheapest ones I found in Superdrug. I'm scared to use the MAC ones I have I don't want to ruin them in ones use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Stunning! This is sooo pretty!
yes.gif

I am looking forward to your purple FOTDs!

I'll probably post one over Christmas unless I cave and buy some purples before then.

User49

Really pretty! The colours suit you! And I really loved the N collection lipsticks! Neatrals are so pretty! The false lashes really carry this look!

Latest posts