First ever pic post, and it's just my eye :)

Jeisenne

I'm a bit intimidated, I must admit, but here goes... my first EOTD on Spektra. Please be gentle, lol
smiles.gif

It's that time of the month and I'm feeling awful, so I put on some makeup and went window shopping
smiles.gif
I should have used a base though, but it was a rush 10 minute job. Pardon the stray brow hairs, I'd tweeze, but nobody likes to tweeze when the crimson tsunami is happening, ouchies
ssad.gif

No full face pics, because my skin is wonky. Thank you for looking, CC is welcome and appreciated. I'm still new to using anything but earth tones on eyes so any suggestions for color would be most helpful.

j111207_01.jpg
j111207_02.jpg
j111207_03.jpg
j111207_04.jpg
j111207_05.jpg

Stuff used:

j111207_used.jpg

Hepcat e/s on outer, crease, and under eye
Springtime Skipper e/s on inner v and tearduct
Blue Storm e/s as liner
New Weed fluidline
some NYX black pencil liner on waterline
L'Oreal LashOut mascara

Thank you for looking
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

I love the colors together & I think if you would have used a base it would have made it just perfect!

darkishstar

With a base it would've been so vibrant! If you do try it with a base next time, post it up, I'd love to see. But this is a gorgeous combo! =)

Edie

Congrats on taking the plunge! All my pics are of just my eye too cause I can never be bothered to do my whole face!

Very pretty look. I like it a lot!

Jeisenne

Thank you dolls
smiles.gif
If there are any suggestions you can give me I'd appreciate any feedback. I usually use UDPP as my base, and I didn't this time, hence the faded colors, but I'm curious to know what shape would work with my eye, colors to go with my (blah) brown, etc.
smiles.gif

Thanks again for the kind comments!

Latest posts