First FOTD and the complicated explanation

MedicalMaladies

Gah. Let's see if I can explain this properly.

This look, which I wore yesterday (and got plenty of 'wth' looks for XD) is a redo of a look I did back in Nov 08 for a mates birthday. The original look was inspired by a tutorial Jude uploaded to Youtube, but the redo yesterday was inspired by an FOTD's posted by Zoffe here. Phew!

Anywho! This is the first time I've posted pics of my mug up here....I'm nervous.
Please excuse the crazy shadow around my noggin, and my incredibly wonky face. I've often been told I look like I've had a small stroke. D=

oct22-1.jpg

oct22-2.jpg

Eyes:
UDPP
Mehron Pastel Palette- light blue (lid)
MAC - Mutiny Pigment (over Mehron)
NYX - Matte White (inner corner, blend slightly into Mutiny) (first half of lower lash line)
Ben Nye - Cosmic Blue (very outer corner of lid, blend into mutiny) (second half of lower lash line)
BenNye - Amethyst (crease)
Cuberry - Bikini pink (blend very lightly on the outer edge of Amethyst to fade it out)
MAC - Vanilla Pigment (highlight)
Coastal Scents - Gel Liner
Cover Girl - Lash Blast Mascara

Face:
MAC - Studio Fix Fluid NW15
Coastal Scents - 10 blush palette (top row, third in (light pink))
Lime Crime - Pixie Finishing Dust

Lips:
Generic 'fuchsia' l/l
MAC - Sonic Vibe l/g

MedicalMaladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinalovesmac
You are so cute, and have very pretty eyes. I love the eyeshadow. The blue really makes your eyes look green.
winks.gif

Aww, thank you. =3
My eyes are mostly jade green, but there's a pesky ring of brown around the pupil that muddies them up most of the time. Glad you noticed the green. =3