first FOTD, be gentle … :))

Violeta

This is more of a “Hi everybody “ *wave EOTD
th_happy1.gif

Sorry but I could not get any decent close ups
thmbdn.gif
of the actual eye makeup that was quite stunning ...

What I used:
face: lumiere mineral in medium neutral and pure silk powder for setting
checks: a bronzer and cool pink blush (my own mineral formulas) and a touch of NARS orgasm
lips: Revlon champagne on ice
eyes: brown and linen (my own dupe for MAC shroom …lol) and Mellon pigment

7x0knti.jpg

thank you for looking !
greengrin.gif

erynnj

wow you have a striking face! love the hair and eyebrows! great neutral look! nice! welcome!

SparklingWaves

Hello. WoW! Your hair is glorious! That forest/olive toned sweater complements your coloring perfectly. I bet the fall leaf colors radiate on you. Your eyebrows are awesome.

Violeta

Aaaawwwwww, thank you ladies, u guys are very nice!!

I really hope to get a hang of taking pics of my freaking melon that can be posted (most look Napoleon Dynamite style
graucho.gif
… funny but not something I want to share with the rest of the class lol) , there are days when my makeup looks quite nice but I just can’t take decent shots, especially close-ups ...

Because I get a lot of comments on my hair …
I use Paula’s Choice all over shampoo to wash, silicone free conditioners (so no pantene or crap like that for me), the occasional ACV rinse and if needed to moisturize I use some sort of organic, cold pressed oil (these dais kukui nut oil because I need to finish it). I don’t blow dry my hair, just let it naturally dry.

now back to work for me ....
choochoo.gif

blazeno.8

I have to say that I really love the color of your sweater and I enjoy the fact that your makeup doesn't over power it and in fact works quite well with it.

delidee32

OMG, you look like Kim Delaney who played Jenny on All My Children in the 80's and currenlty on Army wives. I love her! You're gorgeous.
graucho.gif

entipy

Pretty! You have lovely hair and awesome brows! Wish we could see the eye make-up! It sounds pretty!!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts