FIRST FOTD EVER, Heatherette!

vcanady

This is my first FOTD, so please be kind!
angelic.gif
I'm no where near as talented as so many of you are!! Sorry the pics of my eyes are so lame, I promise they look better in person!!! I listed all the Heatherette items in bold!

Face:
Laura Geller Spackle
Chanel Teint Innocence Foundation
Smooth Harmony BP
Warmed MSF
MAC Blot Powder
Nars Deep Throat Blush

Eyes:
UDPP
Heatherette Trio 2
Loreal HIP Pigments in Fiery
Maybelline Eyeliner [Black]
Duo Liner in Fab Orchid/Dash Lily
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara

Lips:
Starlet Kiss l/g
Melrose Mood /s

*All are CLICKABLE!*

Attachment 5284

Attachment 5285

Attachment 5286

Attachment 5287

Glassdoll

Melrose mood looks good on u. From the first time i saw swatches i wasn't interested in it up till now, but it looks so gorgeous on u that i'm tempted to get it. i just know i will hate it on myself though.

vcanady

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Looks really good & you are very pretty! Hope to see more from you!
smiles.gif

Thank you!

vcanady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassdoll
Melrose mood looks good on u. From the first time i saw swatches i wasn't interested in it up till now, but it looks so gorgeous on u that i'm tempted to get it. i just know i will hate it on myself though.

What I do is put on Starlet Kiss first [or really any pinkish gloss would work], dab on Melrose Mood to both my lips, and then rub my lips together. It makes the Melrose more subtle and basically will just make the gloss look more pastel pink. I read in the Heatherette discussion that someone did this for Lollipop Loving and Sock Hop, thats where I got the idea. It works great!! It makes any lipstick color more wearable!

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

How dark is Smooth Harmony? Im a NC15 but really like the look of it! I have refined golden bronzer and that works fine on my skin!

vcanady

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCk_StAr_GiRl
How dark is Smooth Harmony? Im a NC15 but really like the look of it! I have refined golden bronzer and that works fine on my skin!

I've never used MAC's bronzers, but I think this is sort of similar to NARS Laguna, if you have used that. It isn't too dark, but it definitely has a lot of yellowy undertones. It goes on well tho because since it is a beauty powder, it is sheer. I also like that it is pretty matte. I prefer to use a matte bronzer all over and save shimmery bronze colors [like Warmed] for my "non T-zone" areas. Otherwise I just look oily! I would reccommend it! Even if you don't like it, the compact is to DIE for!!!

vcanady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
are your eyebrows dyed?

No, I basically have no eyebrows w/o makeup on. I fill them in with cheap drugstore pencil which is why they look so bad.

Latest posts