first fotd ghetto culture bloom XD

mouthygirl95820

ok please bare with me this my first time doin this lmao my brother let me use his camara and i took the pics all by myself
lol.gif
i was inspired to do this by seein the meber culture bloom pic and i got this style from one meber in particular.

here we go

fodt327.jpg

fotd27.jpg

fotd3.jpg

fodt3.jpg

EYES
i used milani shock on the lower lid near the lash line
milani flare on the higher part of the lid
some golden pen as a highlighter (u cant see it in this pic)
and on the bottom lash line nyx loose eye shadow its a lime color

LIPS
some cheap pink gloss
avon red color
estalauder sp gloss (gosh i know im spellin it wrong lmao)
some cheap shiny gloss

ok im done passes out

beautenoir

wow!...you have such gorgeous skin!..and lovely full lips...beautiful doll...love the eyeshadow combo! I hope you get to post more!

prppygrl69

Yes ma'am i agree your skin looks lovely,and the lips look great too.I like how you have the purple on the lids,and the golden colour on your lower lashline
eyelove.gif

mouthygirl95820

wow thanks so much ladies means alot to me.i wasent sure about postin my makeup cause im still learnin but now ill do it more often.when my face dont break out cause my face get scary lmao specialy when tis around that time of the month

user4

it's HORRIBLE!!! haha... no no, just kidding... u do have great skin... im jealous... me and my icky breakouts... and i do love that pink lipstick or lipgloss... it looks great on you... too bad i cant pull of that kinda pink
ssad.gif
... and dont be ashamed or afraid to post ever... everyone starts somewhere and u started in a pretty good place... check out some of my old FOTDs... ugh!!! LOL... if you wanna learn, u are def. in the right place...

Latest posts