first fotd gorgeous gold

AmandDUR

hey guys, this is my first fotd to share. i was inspired by someone... i wish i could remember who! someone posted a purdy look with golden lemon pigment. so thanks if it twas you!
winks.gif

gorgeousgold_1.jpg

gorgeousgold_2.jpg

gorgeousgold_3.jpg

face:
studio fix fluid nc15
light mineralized skin finish
spaced out blush

eyes:
gorgeous gold inner corner
golden lemon middle lid
outer, crease, highlight and lower lashline - colors from the coastal scents neutral palette (i really like this one for a gal who doesnt own a lot of neutrals)
blacktrack
ardell lashes

lips:
coral polyp (LOVE THIS)

it felt so odd putting on my lipstick today. ive had my lip pierced for 9 years, and this is the first time i have a labret stud instead of a ring. in so used to skipping over that part of my lip when applying i just did it out of habit, hah.

joey444

Love this look! I've had golden lemon pigment forever and I have NEVER used it. I think I have to give this a try. Thank you for posting!

AmandDUR

thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I've been wanting gorgeous gold for a long time now, I'm totally going to get it!

you should! i think its one of my fav mac shadows.

Quote:
Love this look! I've had golden lemon pigment forever and I have NEVER used it. I think I have to give this a try. Thank you for posting

i got it for christmas in a stash of mac goodies from my hubby... ive never used it before. i like it more than i thought i would.

amyzon

I love the look! And you are soooo beautiful lady! I may have to buy the neutral palette after seeing it on you - the outer corner colors look gorgeous.

Latest posts