First FOTD (It's like a Monet -- better from a distance)

Rondafaye

This is my first Specktra FOTD. At 49, I am just learning how to really do my eyes, but I'm not there yet. Today, I think my eyes look good from a distance, but the closer you get, the worse it is. Tips would be appreciated. I'm still looking for my outer V.

Face:
Dr. Brandt Pores No More
Tarte's Peaches & Cream with a Dusting of MUFE's Duo Mat
Stila Contour Trio
Lauren Hutton Concealer
MAC Pink Swoon Blush
Laura Geller Balance and Brighten in Fair

Eyes:
All Over Color: Thistle (I think this is from Everday Minerals)
Lid up to Crease: DuWop Blue Eyes Base Shade
Crease: Bellflower Blue (I think this is from Lumiere)
Brow Highlighter: Studio Gear Snow White
Liner: Upper and Lower -- MAC Royal Wink
Waterline: L'Oreal HiP Loose Kohl in Black
L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara
Today's Contact Lenses: Aqua

Lips:
LipFusion Plumping Pencil in Pretty topped by Revlon Laser Lavender

015X_pp.jpg

006-1.jpg

005.jpg

Rondafaye

Yep, 49. The big flash hides flaws. Plus, frankly, I've had a little "help" (Botox at the corners of my eyes, fillers in my tear trough and -- after I lost 65 pounds last year -- the doctor tightened the loose skin under my chin). I do the Botox/filler thing about twice per year. I take really good care of my skin, especially given that I had chemo awhile back and that can ruin your skin. I'm very lucky.

rosasola1

looks great! the only tip I'd suggest is to try curling your eyelashes. That will accentuate your eye even more! And that is always a good thing
winks.gif

mommys-makeup

damn woman!!!! i thought you were like my age!!!! (i'm 36 by the way) your skin is as smooth as my 4 year olds!!! great job!!!

coachkitten

Your skin is flawless and your eye color is beautiful! I think that you did a great job on your eyes and makeup. Great job and I can't wait to see more FOTDs from you!

Rondafaye

Thanks, everyone! I just got my Coastal Scents palettes today and I can't wait to experiment with the blues/pinks/purples. Those are the colors I like best!