FIRST FOTD: MY 21ST BIRTHDAY!

pleasurekitten

Okay MAC Girls and Boys!
Here is my very FIRST FOTD!
Unfortunately I can't take credit for the amazing makeup job because I got this look done for my 21st birthday (March 5, 2005) by a wonderful MAC artist at the Mainplace Mall in California (Jennifer!).
She made me look beautiful that night and I will always cherish these pictures.
Just wanted to share with ya'll!

b4975207.jpg

b4975208.jpg

b4975211.jpg

b4975212.jpg

Eyes: Aquadisiac, Plumage, Electric Eel E/S
Lips: Pink Poodle Lipglass (my favorite!)
Liner: Fluid Line in Black Track
Eyebrows: Cork E/S

She might have used more but I can't remember.

Hope you all like it! Take care.

MAC ROCKS!

Love,
Rebecca

amswtr

Are those your real eyelashes? If so then you're very lucky. You look great. I love the eye makeup especially.

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by amswtr
Are those your real eyelashes? If so then you're very lucky. You look great. I love the eye makeup especially.

that was the first thing I thought too!! you're so beautiful!!!! and I also wanna wish you a
happybirthday.gif
even though I'm probably too late for that!!
xxx

pleasurekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by amswtr

unfortunately no!
ssad.gif
they are fake. they're called eyelash extension and they last up to three months if you take care of them!

pleasurekitten

Thanks to everyone for all your lovely comments! I wish I could remember the blush shade but it was so long ago that I forgot. I LOVE MAC!

Jozie

I love it! Those lashes look amazing, as does the eye make-up. I hope you purchased some of those colors, since they obviously look amazing on you.

Happy Birthday!