First FOTD on Specktra / posted to LJ

tarteheart

Hey guys, I've been poking around Specktra for the past couple of months and thought it was about time I posted a FOTD. Sorry to those of you who have already seen my face on LJ.
smiles.gif
I'm kind of embarassed because I've been using all the same products lately...no variety! And I'm still learning how to take better pictures of my makeup, so please ignore my lack of skills for now.
greengrin.gif
Hope you enjoy anyway.

041406b.jpg

041406a.jpg

EYES
Moisture Feed/Eye, Prep + Prime Eye Medium, Bare Canvas Paint, Brule (224, browbone), Hard to Please (224, crease, LE from Beau), Nocturnelle (crease, lower lid), Vanilla Pigment (lid), Shimpagne Mineralized Skinfinish (under eye), Blacktrack Fluidline, Fibre Rich Mascara

FACE
Studio Fix Fluid NC25 (187 and 190), Ladyblush Blushcreme (187), Shimpagne Mineralized Skinfinish

LIPS
Viva Glam V Lipstick, Pink Poodle Lipglass

042206f.jpg

This look is similar to one that I'm doing on a friend for her wedding. I wanted to do a quick try on myself before doing my run-through on her. I've got the end-of-day shinies, I know. :]

FACE
Strobe Cream, Moisture Feed/Eye, Fix+, Studio Fix Fluid, Ladyblush Blushcreme, Tan pigment to contour and bronze (I used actual bronzer on my friend), Goldenaire pigment and Vanilla pigment on temples

EYES
Untitled Paint, Brule e/s browbone with Ricepaper e/s directly under browline, Haux e/s inner crease, Embark e/s and Star Violet e/s outer crease, Pink Like Paris e/s (LE from Beau quad) outer lid, Vanilla pigment inner lid and tear duct area, Woodwinked e/s lower liner, Blacktrack f/l, Fibre Rich mascara (I used fake lashes for my friend)

LIPS
Sweetie l/s, Viva Glam V l/s

042306b.jpg

042306a.jpg

FACE
Studio Fix Fluid, Strobe Cream, Fix+, Summer Lily Blushcreme, Shimpagne

EYES
Bare Canvas, Brule, Ricepaper, Haux, Star Violet, Slip Pink, Deckchair

LIPS
Fashionably Fuchsia and Viva Glam V

Wattage

OMG you are absolutely stunningly gorgeous! Sorry, but do you mind if I ask what nationality you are?

Lovely FOTD
smiles.gif

Wattage

I figured you were an asian mix... My SO is asian and I am caucasian so I am always wondering what our kids will look like! I have a friend who is half asian/half caucasian and she looks very much like you. So beautiful
smiles.gif

2_pink

Hope you dont mind me saying that youre SO pretty. I love your eyes too, im jealous!! *lol*

The makeup looks great, a nice natural application with great colors.

MCninja

WOW, you look fantastic! You barely look like you have makeup on-it looks like you're just naturally gorgeous!