First FOTD. Purpley :) pretty pic heavy

amyzon

Wow you are HOT girl!!! Those lips are insane! Love the purp
smiles.gif
The only CC I would have is perhaps blending out the line between the purple and the highlight a bit more.

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Wow you are HOT girl!!! Those lips are insane! Love the purp The only CC I would have is perhaps blending out the line between the purple and the highlight a bit more.

^ i agree! I was trying and trying today, but i put SO much on initially (i had just woken up) that i was having a bastard of a time blending it out. Next time i shall try harder
smiles.gif

And thank you ladies btw!

Tahti

OOOOH you are so gorgeous!!! I love your nose and your eyes and your hair and your face in general, lol xDDD that lip colour is lovely on you!

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
^ i agree! I was trying and trying today, but i put SO much on initially (i had just woken up) that i was having a bastard of a time blending it out. Next time i shall try harder
smiles.gif

And thank you ladies btw!

I totally know what you mean!! Like if you don't start out w/ blending in mind, you could sit there w/ a blending brush for half an hour and it won't do you a damn bit of good.
tong.gif

Mabelle

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
wow! very gorgeous! and awesome lashes!!!!

I'm all about Fiber wig. I have fairly long lashes but this mascara is just the awesomeness. I HIGHLY suggest it.

Latest posts