First FOTD. Well TWO FOTD.

TrusyMyEyes

Well, I got tired of seeing everyones FOTDS and getting great constructive criticism and improving over the months. lol So I figured I should post mine so I can get better as well, because as sonrisa said in one post the folks on spectra really give great advice.

n2518338_30981884_5434.jpg

FACE: Mac Blot Powder- Deep Dark. Concealor-NW45 under eyes. Cheeks-Stila Rouge

EYES:
IUDPP.
Inner-Stila Kitten.
Outer and V-MAC Forrest Green Pigment.
In inner crease-Stila Moonlight.
Highlight -MAC Era
Great lash Blackest Black by Mabeline and
Engraved Powerpoint.

Eyebrows: Dark Brown Pencil by Jordana and Lush Raven Shadow by Loreal.

Lips: I forgot.

n2518338_30981876_1757.jpg

FACE: Mac Blot Powder- Deep Dark. Concealor-NW45 under eyes. Cheeks-Stila Rouge

EYES:
UDPP
OUTER V- Humid
INNER- Sprout and Goldmine
Lid- Stila Twig
Highlight -MAC Era
Great lash Blackest Black by Mabeline and
Engraved Powerpoint.

Eyebrows: Dark Brown Pencil by Jordana and Lush Raven Shadow by Loreal.

Lips: MAC Clear Gloss, NYX- Hope Lipstick, NYX-Gold Lip Gloss

THanks in advance for your comments. Oh and I don't wear foundation and don't plan to start eventhought it would help out greatly..but trying to get clear skin. Using Reti-A Micro as of a couple weeks ago. Whis me luck.

hotti82

gorgeous! you've got the blending down perfectly in the first one; your skin is amazing and your eyebrows are perfect! i'm loving the color combos too! keep posting, you're doing a great job!

ashley_v85

Very nice. I really like the first one, and I like how the colors you're wearing on your eyes and your clothes are coordinated.

Life In Return

Ah, I like your brows as well
smiles.gif
And the 1st FOTD, the eye makeup looks pretty hot. Great job on the blending as well
smiles.gif
Also, nice sig
smiles.gif

TrusyMyEyes

Aaawww thanks everyone for the comments. My eyebrows do there on thing, sometimes they are on point and other times like in the second FOTD we have to fight to even get semi decent.

Yea I really want to get better at blending...from what I have read over the past year is that blending can really make or break someones eye look.

In my second FOTD should I have blended the green more like with s my brow bone color?

I ask cause seriously I am all about results. I want and need to get better.

TIA.

Thanks Life. You know, it's a must that we represent.

Latest posts