First FOTD!

Kiss and Makeup

I didn't dress up for Halloween at work, I just did my makeup like I normally do. It's funny, because the people who work around me know I wear a lot of makeup, but other people in my company don't. I had probably 4 or 5 people today ask me what my costume was. Apparently no one's used to seeing a girl wear a lot of makeup and black clothes all the time, haha!

Anyway, onto the makeup!

Face - (Sorry, it's a long list..and what's funny is I'm wearing 3 blushes and you can't tell I'm wearing any..)
Strobe Liquid as highlight on cheekbones, under foundation
NARS Oil Free Foundation - Mont Blanc
MAC Select Coverage palette (I think that's what it's called)
Merle Norman Pure Mineral Makeup in Light
MAC e/s in Wedge to contour nose and cheeks
MAC blush in Strada to blend contour
MAC blush in Pinch Me
Bare Minerals blush in Vintage Peach
MUFE HD Powder
Fix+

Eyes -
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Ulta loose eyeshadow in Onyx
MAC Dark Soul pigment
MAC e/s in Satin Taupe
BeneFit e/s in Low Profile
MAC pigment in Your Ladyship
MAC eyeshadow in Gesso
MUFE Aqua Eyes in Black - along lashline
MAC Fluidline in Blitz and Glitz on waterline (even though I know it's bad for me)
Tarte Tree Hugger mascara in black
MAC brow shadow. The darkest one. I can't remember what it's called.

Lips -
Viva Glam V lipstick
My Dear Lipglass (from the Neutral Lips set)

Sorry the pictures are a bit big. I don't know how to resize them on my Mac
ssad.gif

Please ignore my roots. My hair appointment's tomorrow.
IMG_1825.JPG (image)

IMG_1823.JPG (image)

aleksis210

This is really pretty! I love everything...that's so funny people were asking you what your 'costume' was..haha...please post more, I think you are stunning

MACATTAK

You are gorgeous!! That's crazy people were asking you what you were, it's not like you had vampire makeup on or something!
winks.gif

Nepenthe

The smokey look is fabulous, and the blending is great! I also like that there is a bit of brown (maybe?) in there too, adds more dimension along the upper part of the crease.

I can't believe what people were asking you what you were.. LOL. Should have just said.. "I'm beautiful."
greengrin.gif

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe
The smokey look is fabulous, and the blending is great! I also like that there is a bit of brown (maybe?) in there too, adds more dimension along the upper part of the crease.

I can't believe what people were asking you what you were.. LOL. Should have just said.. "I'm beautiful."
greengrin.gif

That's what I forgot! I forgot to mention I used a little bit of Wedge to blend out the Satin Taupe. Thank you for reminding me of that. I didn't keep a list of products I used and I posted after work. Thank you for saying such sweet things!

elmo1026

Your face looks amazing. actually your skin does not look like you have anything on it. the only way you can tell you have on makeup is on your eyes. Because of your eye shadow. and i think you look amazing. and if anyone every ask you about your makeup at work again. tell them you are an artist and you are expressing your individuality, and you are naturally this beautiful inside and out.

Latest posts