First FOTD

Shanible

So, I've never posted anything like this, but I'd like to start sharing. I'll start this off by saying every item used was MAC. I can't help it, it makes up 98% of my collection.
mac_addict.gif

Products Used:

Face
- Prep + Prime Skin Primer
- Studio Fix Powder + Foundation
- Petticoat MSF for contour

Eyes
- Select Cover-up Concealer for my base (couldn't find my neutral base)
- Carbon e/s
- Satin Taupe e/s
- Museum Bronze pigment
- Jardin Aires pigment
- Graphblack liner
- Zoomblack

Lips
- Subculture pencil
- Bait l/g

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

So, there is my first shared FOTD! For my sanity, I'd like to let you guys know I am eight months pregnant, so I really do not like how round my face looks and that awful little thing that has popped up under my chin (another chin!) drives me crazy. Some shots are with the flash on and some without, to show the difference. Hope you guys enjoy!

lunargale

-rolls her eyes- shan you are beautiful and you always will be! I always like it when you use blue and silver tones. I think they look amazing on your eyes.
smiles.gif

MaskedBeauty

I know this prolly sounds weird but.. I want your eyes!!!! LOL! they are SO pretty! very good job on the look too.
smiles.gif

Shanible

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
That is a gorgeous look; and your eyes are stunning!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBeauty
I know this prolly sounds weird but.. I want your eyes!!!! LOL! they are SO pretty! very good job on the look too.
smiles.gif

Thanks and no, it doesn't sound weird. I've heard stuff like that many times before and I think the same thing about people with blue eyes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunargale
-rolls her eyes- shan you are beautiful and you always will be! I always like it when you use blue and silver tones. I think they look amazing on your eyes.
smiles.gif

Don't you roll your eyes at your momma! -giggle- Thank you, my dearest! I think I'd like to do either purples or greens next. I already have an idea for Christmas day.

Shanible

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
pretty! your eyes are GORGEOUS!

Thank you so much! They tend to shift in color from day to day. Sometimes they are green, sometimes, brownish, sometimes both. Whatever they feel like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustcolor
You're gorgeous and glowing, just like a woman should be! Love the look =D

Thanks! I feel better knowing you guys think so! What is is about pregnancy that just makes you think you are grotesque?

Shanible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Very pretty!! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your pregnancy! Be blessed.

Thank you for the compliment and the blessing! She's due to come any day now. I can't wait!

Latest posts