First FOTD!!**

nordic_doll

These don't show my makeup very well, but I wanted to post them because I got a new camera for Christmas and am soo excited!

Will post closer up ones in the future tho! Merry Christmas everyone
smiles.gif

j6tksl.jpg

j6tkpw.jpg

j6tkrd.jpg

caRpediEm17

this is gorgeous! i love the natural look on you...but what make up ARE you wearing? you really do look stunning

Pink_minx

you are very beautiful, dont even need a lot of make up you are a natural beauty and I love your hair! Can you tell me what you did with your hair? Id love to know cause it looks gorgeous.

nordic_doll

wow thanks everyone!
blush-anim-cl.gif

I used:
Face:
Hypereal spf15 foundation NC200
Dame blush
really cheap bronzer and shimmer powder (wet 'n' wild I think)

Eyes:
Cream Colour Base in Pearl
Bagatelle
Say, Yeah
Trax
Lash XXL mascara (love it!)

Lips:
Chanel glossimer in Volage
Revlon super lustrous l/g in Shine that Pink

As for my hair ummm
after I wash it I use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum then when its dry I just do some quick curls around the barrel of the curling iron (my hairs naturally wavy so I don't have to do it all), then use Beach Blonde texturzing spray and Frederic Fekkai glossing creme, which is reallllyyyy nice. And then some hairspray!
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

You are really pretty! The lipcolor is perfect with the blush. I have the blush and can't ever seem to get my lips to coordinate with it.. i'm going to have to try this.

nordic_doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
You look great! I love your lashes, they really stand out. Is that the Maybelline XXL mascara?

yep, honestly I've tried pretty much every mascara, and this one has the white primer with it and it makes SUCH a big difference.
smiles.gif

Latest posts