FIRST FOTDs on specktra!! PIC HEAVY!

bellaetoile

this is my first ever picture post here. please be nice : )

2 FOTDs. well one FOTD, and one look i didn for fun tonight.

all mac unless noted otherwise.
the chromezone 2 quad is my lover. as is PARROT. take a look...
unsorted0165yz.jpg

unsorted0259hz.jpg

unsorted0179pp.jpg

unsorted0357zr.jpg

unsorted0136wg.jpg

tonight, while on the phone with my best friend:
- maybelline dream matte mousse foundation in honey beige, refined golden bronzer, style blush, and a little gold deposit MSF
- urban decay primer potion, bare canvas paint, parrot e/s, unreally blue e/s, and contrast e/s on lid, with oceanique e/s as brow highlight, and clear brow set and espresso on brows, although i didn't do a very good job with it. parrot on lower lashline, with blacktrack on waterline and top lashline.
-random fright night lashes that were 99 cents at sav-on.
-lipstick in twig and lipglass in pop mode.
-fix+ of course.

unsorted0057vv.jpg

unsorted0027vu.jpg

yesterday to school, taken after class so it was melted a bit.
-prep and prime skin, nc42 moistureblend foundation, stereo rose and petticoat MSFs, peach set powder
-urban decay primer potion, beige-ing and gracious me shadesticks, aristocrat mineralize e/s with whim mineralize e/s on lower part of lid, all girl pigment and phloof! e/s as highlight, clear browset and espresso on brows, engraved powerpoint liner, lilacky powerpoint liner, zoomblack mascara.
-prize shine chromeglass and miss bunny TLC.
-fix+

unsorted0398ar.jpg

unsorted0401gv.jpg

my pigment pressing endeavors.
rebel rock and naval blue being mixed in an artist palette that was 99 cents at michaels. i reccomend getting one. its SO useful for mixing anything.
in my empty quad are rebel rock blue and cornflower on top and naval blue and blue brown on the bottom.
it came out excellent. i didn't use metal pans, just a brand new, clean quad.

thoughts?

brandi

i absolutely love the first one!!! the second is good too though but the first one with the falsies!!! now thats hott!

beautenoir

Both looks are beautiful, but I especially love the first one!...those lashes look great on you!...good job btw with the pigment pressing, you did it very clean and even.

user4

very nice FOTDs and coolness with the pressing piggies..... they look much darker though....

BlahWah

Beautiful in both! Great blending job in the first one, and I like the soft look w/ strong colours in the second. And your cheeks are glowing gorgeously in the second!

Latest posts