First fotd'sss :)

Zoffe

You have the most beautiful eyes
smiles.gif
And I love your hair
greengrin.gif

I really like the colors you used in the sunrise/tropical look!

For must-haves from MAC...
- Blacktrack fluidline!! So easy to work with, stays on the waterline and doesn't smudge
smiles.gif
(the other fluidliners are great as well of course
winks.gif
)
- Beauty Marked eyeshadow. I use this as a dark drease color or on top of a purple to make the sparkles really show up
smiles.gif

- Your favorite Mattene color! These lipsticks are AWESOME! They're matte but still super soft and last really good
smiles.gif

PomPoko

oooh I love all of them. and I want to second the perfect skin comment! You're too pretty.

From mac, I'd have said Blacktrack fluidline, but if you just got the HIP one, I've read its very similar in quality. You could check out paintpots. Oh and if you like lipsticks I like to recommend Hug Me to everyone, cos I love it
winks.gif

Please post more ^_^

YAY! Glad to see you over here from MUA!
greengrin.gif

I was just curious...I've been looking at the Leishi pigments on ebay...are yours glitter or shimmer? Thanks!

Eoraptor

Wow! I love all these looks, especially the second one! So bold and sparkly, I gotta try it. Leishi pigments, eh? Please post more!
greengrin.gif

labellavita7

you are so frickin talented, i can't do half the things you do with your eyeshadow!! i love the twiggy look you did a really good job imitating it!

Obreathemykiss

All of these are so beautiful! You are very, very talented! I love colors and you pull them off sooo well! Did you use a e/s base?