first goldenrod attempt colorful, i think *yikes*

swtginbug

First of all this is my little sister Julie. I just got some new colors today and I wanted to try it on her and have a little fun with it. I didn’t really do much, just played with the eyeliner and some colors. Please give me any advices you guys might have. Thanks!!! All MAC otherwise stated

Eyes:
Bare Canvas
Goldenrod
Freshwater
Violet Pigment
Black eyeliner
Wet n’ wild crème

Face:
Mango tango blush
Naked You MSF
Blot Medium

DSCF2123.jpg

DSCF2126.jpg

DSCF2127.jpg

prinzessin784

Re: first goldenrod attempt *yikes*

your sister is so cute!! I think this looks good! It's bright but subtle at the same time, if that makes sense? lol. I like it! Is there something on her lips or is that her natural lip color? It's so pretty!

swtginbug

Re: first goldenrod attempt *yikes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
your sister is so cute!! I think this looks good! It's bright but subtle at the same time, if that makes sense? lol. I like it! Is there something on her lips or is that her natural lip color? It's so pretty!

oh i don't think she has anything on her lips. yeah, i didn't put anything on. and thank you for your comment. i was a lil ehh' about it. but thanks!!! makes me feel better lol. she actually loves it when i wanna play with makeup oh her lol.

swtginbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
This is very cute and fresh! Is that Naked you on her forehead and inner cheeks that is shimmering so pretty??

yeah, i put naked you on her inner cheeks and forehead, some on her nose too hehe.. she had fun. lol = )

Latest posts