First Illamasqua store to open in Sydney

sambibabe

Illamasqua is coming to Sydney Myer in June!
If you are a makeup artist and interested in joining their team, you can find more info here:
Recruitment

How exciting!!

simplyenchantin

LOL. I didnt see this thread before I posted mine
ssad.gif

spectrolite

^That is really cool! I wonder how expensive it is going to be here in Australia. Hopefully not more than Mac!

aussiemacluvrrr

Bloody hell you lot are fast. I just got the email and was coming on to post and you guys had already created threads! Lol

I'm in two minds about illamasqua coming to Sydney. Firstly I'm freakin excited because I work 5 mins away from myer city. So I can go spend my paycheque at lunch.
lol.gif
But then again I'm thinking we won't be able to order from the site anymore, and I reckon even with the exchange rate and shipping, the website will still be cheaper than AUD RRP.

Anywho what is everyone wanting? I only have one illamasqua lemming which I have mentioned before. Their powder blush "lover". It will be good to see it in person before I buy it. I'm worried I already have something like it
tong.gif

simplyenchantin

I love their cream blushes and lipsticks and I just hate not trying things before buying, so that's what I'm REALLY excited about!!

aussiemacluvrrr

Ohhhh why did I google swatches of Illamasqua products!!!

Now I want:

Lover blush
Hussy blush
Sonnet Lipstick

More to come I imagine :p

spectrolite

^I'm interested in the 4 colour liquid metal palette as well as some of the blushes (can't get enough blush!) and berry toned and pink lippies (can't get enough of those either heheh!). I seriously LOVE all of the promo pics for their collections. Makes me wish I was a makeup artist so I could apply at the counter they eventually have in Melbourne. It would be so much FUN to do dramatic looks on people.