first LUSH haul!

krijsten

So i've been reading up on lush products and really wanted to go there, so i went there! This is my first time trying lush things.. and i have a lot! ahh.

dsc04164h.jpg

dsc04167i.jpg

1. Some Trichomania shampoo!
2. Rock Star Soap
3. Massage Therapy bar
4. American Cream conditioner
5. Shimmy Shimmy therapy bar i think. Its prettyyy..
6. Big hair Affair kit thing! I have some curly wurly in there, Jungle solid conditioner, this shine shampoo (forget what its called) and yellow shampoo bars, which i also forget what its called.

BUT, i am super excited, GOING to shower right now!
th_LMAO.gif

gildedangel

Great haul! Do you like the Massage Therapy bar? I have been thinking about picking one up myself....

krijsten

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Great haul! Do you like the Massage Therapy bar? I have been thinking about picking one up myself....

It made my skin so soft, one thing i didnt like was it was super strong for my nose. When i was first rubbing it around I almost couldnt stand it but its died down a bit and its pretty good.

I just washed my hair too, Trichomania smells super good. Ahhh

emmalay

The smell of the massage bars I hate at first, but then they grew on me. I also didn't like Rockstar soap at first, but now I love it.

sunshine16

If you like the massage bars but don't like the strong smell, you should definitely check out Nuts massage bar, i have it and it's a quite subtle caramel/vanilla/cocoa butter kind of smell.
Gorgeous, i love it
smiles.gif

Love keeping my lush stuff in with my clothes before i use them, makes my clothes smell lovely too
greengrin.gif

xSharon

And, do you like them? i'm thinking of buying some products also because everyone is so crazy about them!

crystrill

im going to lush later todayyyy. and sephora. hehe. nice haul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskae
you bought awesome products! i love HIWTK soap and porridge as well!

OMG porridge messed up my shower so i threw it out. oatmeal things everywhere is no bueno! lol