First MAC Make-over

Lily_Lyla

So yeah. My boyfriend of almost a year and a half decided on Wednesday that he saw me as his best friend/sister and not as his girlfriend. I am crushed, I love him.

So I decided that some retail therapy was in order. I called MAC up this morning and had a make-over. I was there for ages =] it was so nice talking to the MA. Best experience ever, she was so lovely. I didn't mind letting her walk off to serve the demanding rude customers.

So trying to remember what she used:

Studio Moisturefix SPF 15
Studiofix fluid SPF 15 in NC15 - (My face is really red and my neck is really yellow. My left arm is pink and my right arm is yellow. This was the best match and it looks good =] matches my neck and doesn't make my face look odd)
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
Sheertone MAC powder blush in Sincere
Iridescent Powder in Silver Dusk

Brow Shader in Auburn/Malt

Paint in Bare Canvas
Eyeshadows in: Femme Fi
French Cuff
100 strokes

Pigment in Copper Sparkle
Fluidline in Blacktrack

Eye Kohl in Smoulder
Fibre Rich Lash Mascara

Lipstick in Blow Dry

Photo173.jpg

Photo175-1.jpg

Photo174.jpg

Eire3

Lovely!
That look is simple but very cool and it's great on you!
I'm sorry for the story with your boyfriend
ssad.gif

Anyway, some treats like this makes us girls always feel better...even if it means just stay happy for a couple of hours.
Hope will get better for you soon!

Ah! What did you buy in the end?*so curious about hauls and what people buy XD*

pdtb050606

you look beautiful, and I LOVE your hair! So sorry to hear about your breakup, but I know a little retail therapy always helps
smiles.gif

Lily_Lyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lushious_lips
Very nice.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire3
Lovely!
That look is simple but very cool and it's great on you!
I'm sorry for the story with your boyfriend
ssad.gif

Anyway, some treats like this makes us girls always feel better...even if it means just stay happy for a couple of hours.
Hope will get better for you soon!

Ah! What did you buy in the end?*so curious about hauls and what people buy XD*

Thank-you and I'll post pictures as soon as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
you look beautiful, and I LOVE your hair! So sorry to hear about your breakup, but I know a little retail therapy always helps
smiles.gif

Yeah, spending insane amounts of money is strangely comforting

enigmaticpheo

aww, you look so lovely! the MA did a wonderful job. she really accented your features well, and set off that lovely perfect skin of yours. as for the boy--with you looking like that, plus the retail therapy, you'll walk by and make him wish he wasn't such an idiot. this is the beauty (ha) of women's resilience; when we feel low, we make ourselves over and look even better. look hot, make him suffer!
greengrin.gif

Lily_Lyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaticpheo
aww, you look so lovely! the MA did a wonderful job. she really accented your features well, and set off that lovely perfect skin of yours. as for the boy--with you looking like that, plus the retail therapy, you'll walk by and make him wish he wasn't such an idiot. this is the beauty (ha) of women's resilience; when we feel low, we make ourselves over and look even better. look hot, make him suffer!
greengrin.gif

Trying desperately to get him to see what he's missing so he'll change his mind. But at the same time I'm not throwing myself at him so I don't look desperate.

widdershins

Gorgeous! And there's nothing like shopping for MAC when you're heartbroken. I did that over Valentine's Day.

Lily_Lyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdershins
Gorgeous! And there's nothing like shopping for MAC when you're heartbroken. I did that over Valentine's Day.

Yeah. He feels so bad about hurting me that he's buying me both Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil sets. =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
You look so good! Im sorry to hear about your bf . HUGS!

Thanks. I wasn't sure what to expect from the make-over and after I was like WOAH! My eyes are popping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
th_hug.gif
You look beautiful! The makeup & hair!
Sorry about your heartbreak, but it's his loss!

Yeah, I hope I can get him to see that. =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
gorgeous. i love your brows.

I was amazed at the difference brow shader makes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guddu81
I love your eyes!

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by traxter
Very pretty!!

Thank-you

enigmaticpheo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_Lyla
Trying desperately to get him to see what he's missing so he'll change his mind. But at the same time I'm not throwing myself at him so I don't look desperate.

That's the spirit! Look so hot he asks for another chance...then you can turn him down. Because it really is his loss--you look fabulous!
thmbup.gif

Lily_Lyla

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmaticpheo
That's the spirit! Look so hot he asks for another chance...then you can turn him down. Because it really is his loss--you look fabulous!
thmbup.gif

I don't think I could turn him down.
Gah, just everything about him feels so right. *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
You look great! Nothing to make a girl feel better than MAC!!!!!!!

I know, when I went into Boots the MA at the Benefit counter insisted I come back so she could play with my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
You look absolutely gorgeous!

Thank-you ^^