First MAC Pro store visit on Monday!

kelcia

Heeey guys!
So. I'm very excited. I get to go visit the Pro store in Orlando (mall at millenia) when I go to visit my new college on monday and I was looking for som rec's on some pro products.
The thing is though.. that i've been on this make up run and my mom's getting upset over my mass amounts of spending on make up so.. i'm gonna try and spend about 50 buck (with tax) if possible. I know.. sounds impossible right? But while i'm in school I guess i can visit. ANYWAYS!
I'm definitely buying a 15 slot palette. (idk how much those are)
and an eyeshadow refil thingy.
Plush lash mascara
and a pigment (question! Can I get a vial OR a jar? 'cause wouldn't a vial cost less?)

That's all I want for sure (i know i'm gonna hit the 2 cco's in orlando and am hoping to get more stuffs from there)
A few things though, I kinda want only PRO colors/products and I like really bright non shimmery colors and I need a universal highlight.
Also if you guys can think of anything else that I should get feel free to tell me. My mom might get there be all happy and amend my budget.
Sorry this was sooo long I really appreciate it!

OH! almost forgot. I'm NC 40-42 indian skin with yellow undertones dark hair (with purple highlights.. sometimes..)

kelcia

So. I figured I'd tell you guys what colors I have already that miiight help.
Carbon
Clarity
Juxt
Star Violet
That's my mac so far. Tiny I know. But I'm proud of it.

elmo1026

Okay so if you want some Pro color reccomendations. I would have to say you should get colors like: chrome Yellow (matte) or canary yellow ( this is a mac pro color), orange (matte), Humid, patina, bottle green(mac pro) , blue calm(mac pro), Deep Damson (mac pro color matte), and Coral (mac pro I LOVE THIS COLOR)

Okay so here is my list of reccomendations. I think you should take a look at but I love matte and V.Pearls. They are my favorite eye shadows to use, blend, and wear everyday.

kelcia

Iii know. I absolutely love velux pearl. star violet is one and matte awesome
I'll check those colors out! I was thinking of chrome yellow and canary. I'll swatch 'em all.

Mizz.Yasmine

id get pigments. tan + vanilla
eyeshadow highlights. nylon, all that glitters, dazzlelight, white frost, gorgeous gold

BrowneyedBeauty

I love the MAC PRO store at Mall at Millenia! They're always SO helpful! BTW, I called the CCO, I forget which one, and they said they're getting a shipment of MAC at the end of this week. YAY!!