First MAC purchases ever!

Jessie May

...I was very restrained.
tong.gif
But at the end of the month when I go to Australia I definitely won't be!!

DSC01412.jpg

All of it!

DSC01411.jpg

Desire Lipglass- I got this at a MAC counter when I was visiting my grandma for 50% off in the department store sale!

DSC01409.jpg

Buzz Lipglass- I LOVE THIS! I need a million more!

DSC01408.jpg

Silverthorn Eyeshadow.
choochoo.gif

panda0410

You might want to think twice before spending up here, MAC is not well priced compared to the global market in AU and we get slugged an extra $6 for special packaged items (Style Warrior etc) as well
ssad.gif
Its really not much cheaper than NZ at all.....

Nice haul though!! I'm really lemming your Silverthorn
smiles.gif

Jessie May

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
You might want to think twice before spending up here, MAC is not well priced compared to the global market in AU and we get slugged an extra $6 for special packaged items (Style Warrior etc) as well
ssad.gif

Nice haul though!! I'm really lemming your Silverthorn
smiles.gif

Thanks for the heads up! Yeah- I know it's cheaper here in NZ for eyeshadows and lipglasses and stuffff but brushes seem to be cheaper in AU and a few other things I've spotted too! Plus I don't feel as guilty when I spend up on holiday, hehe.
yes.gif
I've also heard there's a MAC in duty free in Melbourne?

Mmmm Silverthorn, I think I'm in love!

panda0410

Theres a Duty Free at Sydney too - but neither of those locations stock a very wide range, its quite limited actually
ssad.gif

Jessie May

Quote:
Theres a Duty Free at Sydney too - but neither of those locations stock a very wide range, its quite limited actually
ssad.gif

Ahhh, lame! Oh well.
th_wiggle2.gif

MzzRach

FYI - Buzz was LE with the Naked Honey collection, so if you want another, grab it now.
yes.gif
And Silverthorn is LE too, come to think of it! MAC does so many LE shades.

Enjoy!

Jessie May

Thanks everyone!

Are re: Buzz. I know right! I'll just have to wait until my pay comes in on Wednesday.
tong.gif

VanillaGorilla

Congrats!
They're all preetty colours
greengrin.gif
!

Quote:
ssad.gif

So true
ssad.gif

I'm in Australia also.