• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

First makeup tutorial - purple smokey eyes

finchkittie

Okay so it's super awkward but this is my first makeup tutorial! Watching it back, I realize that there are quite a few things wrong with it (namely that the final outcome is quite uneven and a whole lot of "um"s). But hey, you gotta start somewhere!

Anyway, I'd love to hear comments and/or constructive crit! :)

LMD84

I think you did a great job for your first tutorial! i think the look is really pretty. and you shouldnt worry about whats in the background! if you hadnt mentioned it i doubt anyone would pay attention :) plus it would be nice is you were able to zoom in on the eyes a bit more :) cant wait to see more!

Latest posts