First Picture

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by funKyVibeS*
if you're going to post a picture, please make it work. thanks.

that reaction was not necessary, funkyvibes, it's hard to post pics when you are totally new!

IO20ch2222, use the whole link of the pic, and put
behind it, without spaces. that should make it work! If you need more help please pm me or one of the other mods
smiles.gif

HTH

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
if you're going to post a picture, please make it work. thanks.

I agree with Sanne, it is tricky to get pictures and links to work if you haven't done so before.
There's just no need for comments like that, it puts people down.

funKyVibeS*

wow, its funny how one little comment, can get ur attention.
and generally speaking, if a simple comment like that can put people down, maybe people should think twice about posting there picture to the world on specktra.
its also funny how you guys are speaking for Io20ch2222..when she hasnt made ANY post in regards to my remark...yet you two jump at the chance to run to her defense.

anyway, no hard feelings...and i wanna remind you that if i DID put Io20ch2222 down, which she hasnt said anything about, i'm whole-heartedly sorry for it.

Sanne

Quote:
and generally speaking, if a simple comment like that can put people down, maybe people should think twice about posting there picture to the world on specktra.
its also funny how you guys are speaking for Io20ch2222..when she hasnt made ANY post in regards to my remark...yet you two jump at the chance to run to her defense.

anyway, no hard feelings...and i wanna remind you that if i DID put Io20ch2222 down, which she hasnt said anything about, i'm whole-heartedly sorry for it.

I wasn't jumping at you, ofcourse not, but I don't want new members to missunderstood your reaction and never come back.

I have no hard feeling either, it was just a note, please mind other peoples feelings
smiles.gif
Friends???
smiles.gif

Dreamergirl3

Quote:

People shouldn't have to think twice about posting their pictures here on specktra. Its a great warm, welcoming place to be full of kind people, and thats exactly WHY people post...because they know they're going to get kind words/advice from people with manners.

What suprises me is that there have been numerous comments and conversations about your behavior, which leads me ( and this is just my personal opinion, I dont mean to drag in anyone with me ) to believe that specktra.com might not be the place for you.

Sorry everyone if I seem a little outlandish, I just had to say my piece...

Hawkeye

Since I'm the blunt one,
Funkyvibes, get the hell over yourself. If you have problems with folks then go bother another board. We don't treat people the way it seems you do, at least within my observations. As for the new one I dont blame her for not wanting to post after that. Unfortunately, you have some people will offer second chances but I've seen your behaviour time and time again being totally rude and uncalled for.
So in the blunt way you seem to understand-

Your posts are rude. If your going to post at least be polite. Thanks.

And yes, I am jumping all over you, and your apology is accepted.

Mods feel free to delete this if you wish.

Jude

Quote:

First of all, your initial post was rude. You are always so quick to offer up some negative or condascending post towards someone. Have you ever heard the old adage... If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Or how about another one for you.. The Golden Rule: treat someone as you would have them treat yourself (excuse the paraphrase).

Your age is no excuse. At 13 or 14 or whatever age you are, you should have the fundamental understanding of the way to talk to people without coming off as offensive. I have never seen such a polarizing person as yourself on the this forum. You have managed, in a very short time to make a few people dislike you and that is pretty sad.

In your little mind, your post was not a put down but directing someone to make sure they get it right, the next time they post pics is very belittleing. Oh.. and the thanks on the end was the condascension cherry. You have a lot of maturing to do.

Why don't you post a pic of yourself for all of us sensitive girls to see? Judging from your past remarks, I am sure you have the finest camera that takes pics of such a clarity as we have never seen; Your makeup skills are perfection and your eye for color combinations would rival the best makeup artists of our time; you are a stunning beauty who always has the right facial expressions to enhance your natural features.

Instead of offering up a half-assed apology, why don't you just learn a little self editing and shut your trap before you type something not so nice to someone. It would save you a lot of grief. If you want to be a little beyotch... why don't you go to LJ and start some shit..haha, I warn you though, a lot of those girls would tear you a new a*hole.

haha.....
wavey.gif

mac_obsession

Christine, I fixed your link for you so that you can see the pic now. The larger pic however does not link correctly so it is thumbnail size.
From what I can see (old eyes) you are very pretty!!

As far as funkyvibes goes didnt your mom teach you that if you didnt have anything nice to say to keep it to yourself???

Sushi_Flower

You're alone in your coldness and negative comments here and you have no right to criticise others especially for such trivial things. This is a forum for people to share a passion and help eachother, personally i don't understand why you're here when you act the opposite of that. If Mac or makeup isn't what grabs your attention here but little mistakes by unexperienced users then this forum is not for you.

And i agree with Dopesickgirli...please post a picture of you. I'm sure people will be more than willing to learn by you and say what they really think..