First Post FOTD

RussianSexpot

This was kind of my "rocker" look, I was suprised at how much it made my eyes pop in the end...

- MAC bare canvas paint all over lid
- MAC e/s in copperish over whole lid and a little bit above crease
- Black Eyeliner in Waterline
- Black Mascara

mich.

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00701.jpg

mac_obsession

wow it really does make your eyes pop!! Love it! Your hair is adorable as all the other ladies have already said!

msthrope

i'd really love to know what's on your lips as well. the entire combination of colors looks fabulous on you btw!!!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceymeow
that looks fabulous
greengrin.gif
and i LOVE your hair!!

I agree 100%!!

RussianSexpot

Awww, ya'll are awesome
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

I think what did it was that I used all warm colors, warm eyeshadow, bronze blush, and a warm color lipgloss, so it all kind of tied together..that normally doesn't happen, lol..

A. Lipgloss was from Victoria's Secret, I'm not good with names but it's in a little pot and it's a gold color, you can't miss it. They're sticky as shit but stay on long and have a good effect for things like taking pictures.

B. For my hair, while it's wet I put BedHead Small Talk (in a round purple bottle) in my hair, that stuff is a godsend - it gives you good hold. Then I blowdry it or let it air dry, straighten it however I want it that day, and I have this root booster by Nick Chavez, works wonders..so I spray that on my roots and dry it with a blow dryer right quick. That day I didn't use any pomade or hairspray, and if I'd have gone out without it my hair would have fallen alot..but I use pomade, just a little bit, warm it up in my hands, run it through my hair real quick then five minutes later fix any scragglies, then I use hairspray for whatever pieces need more molding after that. But Bedhead really does the trick, it's a godsend!!

My god, that's way too much writing...sorry...

mich.