First post- subtle smokey eye with Club

meowmisu

Hello alll!

A quick hello, I am new to this forum... thanks for looking.
th_DANCE.gif

Eyes
UDPP to prime
L'oreal Le grand kohl- black as base smudged on moveable ld
Mac Club on top of blac base
28 neutral palette- cream and warm soft brown to blend
MAC vanilla pigment- inner corners and under brow
MAC wondergrass on lower lashline

Lashes are NYX #101

Emilith

I think this is so pretty! I *love* Club and it really makes the colour of your eyes so pretty!

euphrosyne_rose

That looks amazing! I love Club but it never looks like that on me. Great job!! What did you do for the rest of your face? I'm curious b/c I always had issues deciding what to wear when I used Club.

Briar

What a beautiful look, Club is one of my favorites! You have gorgeous skin as well.

amyzon

Beautiful! I love the lashes and who would have thought to pair Wondergrass with Club!

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Very pretty! I really need to get Club.

I had it and then accidentally broke it and haven't gotten it again b/c I always thought it didn't look right on me but I am so going to try it again after seeing this!!!
th_DANCE.gif

meowmisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
That looks amazing! I love Club but it never looks like that on me. Great job!! What did you do for the rest of your face? I'm curious b/c I always had issues deciding what to wear when I used Club.

I was fighting to make club work for me for the longest time, the black base makes it everything I wanted it to be LOL! Kinda tones down the odd reddness and really makes the green duochrome pop. I used an aromaleigh blush called Verve (they say is a dupe for Nars orgasm
th_dunno.gif
) and on my lips a light peachy lipstick. THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
What a beautiful look, Club is one of my favorites! You have gorgeous skin as well.

Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Beautiful! I love the lashes and who would have thought to pair Wondergrass with Club!

LOVE me some wondergrass, looks great as an all over lid with club in the crease. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
I had it and then accidentally broke it and haven't gotten it again b/c I always thought it didn't look right on me but I am so going to try it again after seeing this!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Try it on top of a back or dark green base, it works wonders with Club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Beautiful blending! I can't wait to see more of your FOTDs!
smiles.gif

Thanks so much!!
th_DANCE.gif

luhly4

Gorgeous. I agree, can't wait to see more FOTD's from you. I love the pop of wondergrass on the lower lashline.