First quad, and finally organized

BloopBloop

I've just started collecting MAC and finally got to a point in my room where i needed to organize my stash. Thankfully my fabulous mom noticed and gave me a little present ^_^ usually i'd throw all my stuff into a drawer and dig into them when i needed to. Now everything is out and organized and i just need to glance, spot, and pick up whatever i need to use.

I was thinking of buying a vanity set for my room, but opted to get something a more useful. I recently moved a little sofa into my room because i got tired of people all over my bed with their outdoor clothes, and sitting on the edge which makes it dip over time. I am the master at making room for things, and sure enough i found a way to fit a makeup spot for me in my room. Now i dont have to lock myself in the bathroom anymore lol.

So now for eye candy! Its not much, but I make due for the space available. =]

My first quad in satin taupe, cranberry, nocturnelle, and saddle.

IMG00336.jpg

IMG00337.jpg

A plastic container i found at the Container Store on sale for 50% off. Its cute, probably leftovers for valentines day. Still need to buy fillers for it though.

IMG00338.jpg

IMG00339.jpg

And the miracle space i made for my makeup. Every bit of my room is now officially all used up. Ive moved some things around between the first half and 2nd half of the following pics.

IMG00340.jpg

IMG00341.jpg

IMG00342.jpg

IMG00345.jpg

Pulling out the drawer reveals my little jewelry stash. I found a space expander at the container store, where you can expand the tray to fit your drawer, and it adds extra storage space! thats the top black level there.

IMG00346.jpg

BloopBloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by coquetayloca
I love your set up! I need to get organized...

thank you! it was a headache trying to make it work, but the advil paid off in the end LOL