First real haul of the year, possibly the last...

HeavenLeiBlu

...until my summer vacay in Orlando when I hit the pro store! I went to MAC and Ulta this weekend, and in hindsight, I could probably should have waited til today- I forgot about Spring Forecast! OTOH, I can live without most of it, except Vintge Grape blush. Maybe someone'll be so kind as to get it for me, because I'm trying to be good, LOL

Apologies in advance for the sucky pic. The older I get, the lazier I get at taking pics.
8y5lxe.jpg

Top row: Winkle, Atlantic Blue, Goldenrod

2nd row: Lovejoy mineralize blush (what took me so long?!), Red Brick (they ran out of pro pans so I had to get the pot), 3N (my favorite lipglass, I B2M'd for it)

3rd Row: L'Oreal Lineur Intense in carbon black felt tip liner (my newfound love, plus Ulta has L'oreal buy 2 get one going on right now), China Glaze in Custom Kicks, Telescopic Clean Definition and LI again

Bottom: Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Binge ( yes!!!!!)

Thanks for letting me share!

obscuria

Awesome stuff! The China Glaze color is gorgeous!

My first real haul of the year will be tomorrow when I go to MAC for the spring forecast stuff. Super excited.

MAC-Addict03

Nice haul! Love that china glaze np! Every time I buy makeup I say no more for a long time, next thing you know I find myself in Sephora buying more!!
th_LMAO.gif
Enjoy your goodies!!

Kyandii

Nice haul, Everytime I say I'm on a No Spend I end up spending even more
shockt.gif

hope yours goes better than mine and have a good summer vacation when you go
smiles.gif

(I realise summer is a long way off
yes.gif
)

Latest posts