First Specktra FOTD :]

Leanne

To be honest, I don't post much but i always look at everyones FOTDs so I thought it was about time i posted my own :]
I'm no where near as good as all of you, but i'm still learning so constructive criticism is appreciated
smiles.gif

March17th2007-2.jpg

March17th2007-1.jpg

Those were the only decent pictures that I managed to get this morning, and I wanted atleast one okay closed eye shot so I reapplied some of the shadows and took a couple more pictures
smiles.gif

March17th2007-4.jpg

And the closest thing I got to a full face shot (wow, i'm pale lol)

March17th2007-3.jpg

And what I used (All MAC Unless otherwise stated)
Face:
Studio Fix Fluid NC15, Maybelline everfresh Concealer & a random mix of loose powders haha
Then when I reapplied I used Everyday minerals in fair & fair neutral
Cubic Blush

Eyes:
Overgrown Shadow, Aquadisiac Shadow, Nocturnelle Shadow, Kid Shadow, Fuchsia Pigment, Old Gold Pigment, Golden Lemon Pigment
Collection 2000 'dazzle me' powders in Fairy Dust and a pink one I don't know the name of

And the lips were a mixture of Vaseline, Old Gold pigment and Fuchsia Pigment

Leanne, xoxo

glittergoddess27

It looks great! Your blending is definitely already very very good! If I were pinching this look and doing it on myself I would just add a touch of dark eyeliner to really make it pop. All in all definitely a wonderful FOTD!!

Bianca

You did great! I'm around here for quite a while and I still don't get my makeup right!

Latest posts