"First time at Pacific Mall" Haul

munchkin86

So today I went to the Pacific Mall in Markham, ON for the first time ever!! Ive always wanted to go there, and lately I have been really interested in asian cosmetics so I thought I would go check it out. Next time i would definitely go later in the day because a lot of stores just open whenever they feel like it...lol.

Here what i got:
-Koji mascara $15
-koji long lasting eyeliner $12
-B&C apple hand cream $15
-Laneige strawberry yogurt pack $28
-lavshuca eyeshadow palette $27
and the silver thing in the middle is some free lip product

I did some research online and it seems that i did pay higher prices but then again no shipping cost..i think next haul i will just order online and make sure to order enough for free shipping.

On the way home I stopped at Vaughan Mills (huuuge mistake, it took like 15-20 mins to find parking). I went to the DCW cosmetics place and got these:

-OPI nail polish in "parlez-vous OPI?" $8.99
-jumbo eye pencil in purple velvet $6.99 - 25% off
-NYX smokey eyes palette $12.99 - 25% off

I swatched the smokey eyes palette on my hand and the colours are totally gorgeous!! I have wanted this for awhile and so glad I bought it!!

Now I think I am starting a project 10 pan cause I gotta stop spending!! lol

Oh I almost forgot my asian snack foods:

I wanted to buy everything cause the packaging is so adorable. I tried it all and its all delicious!!!

megan92

cuute! i wish there was a place around here that sold asian make-up products. i love the makeup in japanese magazines and stuff. yummy looking snacks too :)

TheTeenageMuse

Kay, I live near PMall too but I'm always so lazy to go. I find the clothing so expensive. Maybe I'm just prejudicial but I expected the skirts to be like $15 and they were $150+ haha.

Do you mind naming the stores you went to? I'm really looking for some BB cream...

Aelya

Ohh Hello panda in strawberry?! I only try in chocolate it's so yummy
Your polish seems so beautiful

ElvenEyes

I love that nail polish and the smokey eyes palette is gorgeous! Me want! I am expecting some of those Nyx jumbo pencils. Are they awesome to use?