First time bridesmaid for me :)

mia88

So I was makeup artist for the the bridesmaids, flower girl, bride and mum-in-law. Unfortunately didn't take close-up pics of the makeup, but hope you guys like the attached photos
smiles.gif

The flower girl is adorable! Her eyes are huge and lashes so so long!
I remember using the following on myself:
All photos were pre-wedding venue

Face:
NP Primer
NP Eye primer
NP Look 3 Light diffusing
MAC NC30 Blot
NP Look 4 Camera Finish
NP Pro Palette concealer

Cheeks:
MAC Lune creme blush
NARS Orgasm
NARS Laguna

Eyes:
MAC Bare Canvas Paint
MAC Beig-ing Shadestick
MAC Retrospeck
MAC Shroom
MAC Shale
MAC Beauty Marked
MAC Macroviolet
NP Double Black lash
Chanel Base mascara
Shu Uemura Fibre mascara

Brows:
NP Suede eye pencil

Lips
NP Lip Lacquer in Crystal Pink
NP Lipstick in Hess
MAC Courting Rose

We had to wait for the priest to make it on time!! So naturally it was touchup time :p

Will try to post up some pics of the professional shots when they come through (the photographer took some pics of me and the other bridesmaid looking downwards but I haven't seen the photos yet)...I had face charts, but can't find them after the wedding!

MacMonster

ohh that's so beautiful! what camera was used to take those pictures? they look really nice and clear, too! you with the little girl is heart melting aww..

mia88

Thanks girlies
smiles.gif
The bride really wanted to look natural and I had to hold back so much so much cos I like slapping on the eyeshadow
smiles.gif
Hope to do do some more bridal makeup in the future

mia88

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMonster
ohh that's so beautiful! what camera was used to take those pictures? they look really nice and clear, too! you with the little girl is heart melting aww..

My bf works at Sony and has this huge 10mgp camera with big lense...I will have to look up the model number for you
smiles.gif
Just wish I had the time to take close up pics of the make up cos it looks a bit washed out from afar!

mia88

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMonster

So I found out the camera model, and it's a Sony DSC-R1, hope that helps
smiles.gif