First Time! :D *Be Gentle*

Faun

A friend of mine who is part of this community sent the link to me, and so far I found it fabulous place to be a part of! I love all the posts for "FotD" and likewise. Some really amazing pictures and talent in here! Lots of great ideas and Inspiration.

Ok.. so, I figured I'd give it a shot and post a few myself. This way I can find out what I did right, what I did wrong, and how I can improve it
smiles.gif

Whelp, here goes nothing! Tell me what cha' think

The green is a look I could normally wear.

The blue/purple is one I havn't worn yet, but I thought it came out pretty..

blueandgreenstacked.jpg

This is a more normal look for me. I love copper and metal colors, gold and a soft brown is what I used here. ('scuse the chapped lips and the purple frosted hair tips ><)
face.jpg

Edit for adding content:

For the green look I used a light green for the brow bone - "Ivy League" from Maybelline, then I used "Envy" from wet n wild, a liquid cream and that was for the inner lighter color. For the darker shade I used "Antique Jade" from Maybelline. I used a simple black eyeliner, and White eye liner for the inner corners of my eyes
smiles.gif

For the Blue/Purple look I used "Purple Pop" for the inner and lower lid, followed by "Indigo Impact" for the outer corner For the brow bone I used "Sterling Blue" (All made by cover girl).
A black eyeliner, with just a tiny touch of white in the inner corner.. and second line of eye liner above the black, on the lid, I used "sky Blue" from Palladio.

For the very last picture I used "Bustling" made by "H.I.P" from their Duo Shadow line, with a normal black pencil eyeliner.

Faun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
soft and pretty
smiles.gif

Please write what you used or else your fotd will be moved
smiles.gif

Thanks you two
smiles.gif

And no problem, just give me a sec to dig everything out and I'll edit the post
greengrin.gif

Faun

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
I love the colorful looks, they're gorgeous! Also love your ear spirals!!

Thank you
smiles.gif
I love these earrings (hell to try to sleep in, wouldnt reccomend it hehe) I got them at Hot Topic during one of their jewelry sales. They are the "Morbid Metals Double Helix Spiral Plug Pack"

Theres no 18 gauge backing, its all one entire twist of metal
greengrin.gif
It does of couse, comes in varied sizes hehe.

Heres what the entire thing looks like.
earrings.jpg