First time *ever* playing with pigments!

freckles

Hello everyone! It's been a few months since this post (and today I saw it resurface and thought HEY! Let's try that look again) and since then I've had a lot more practice with application as well as had more opportunity (and money) to buy more stuff-- particularly brushes! =)

Here's my second attempt at this look... I think it's a little tidier than what I first did, but I don't know if it looks any better. (It certainly looks a whole lot different)... lol

Thanks again to everyone who encouraged me the first time round. =) You all got me super enthused!!! Hehehe
greengrin.gif

On with the show!

SECOND ATTEMPT:

20th April, 2007

I used:
Shisheido - Bleu Profond
(Rest from MAC)
Frost Pigment (instead of kitschmas pigment)
Emerald Green pigment (to line my upper lid)
Golden Olive pigment
Golder's Green pigment
Silverbleu S/S (instead of Lucky Jade shadestick to soften the greens)

Also used:

Max Factor More Lashes Mascara
Some Lancome black eyeliner
New Vegas MSF to highlight my cheek

Bee_eye.jpg

Bee_eye2.jpg

Bee_eye3.jpg

Bee_eye4.jpg

So let me know what you think !!
greengrin.gif

( excuse the eyebrows.. lol )
----------

FIRST ATTEMPT:

16th Nov, 2006

Hi! This is my first time ever playing with pigments. I ordered a whole bunch through Ebay a few weeks ago and they finally arrived yesterday, so instead of studying for my exam tomorrow, I decided to plaaayyy!
greengrin.gif

I'm a total makeup newb! As in... totally crazy newb
greengrin.gif
!! I don't even own my own mascara or eyeliner or blush or foundation or.. ANYTHING! yet (I stole a few of my mum's things for this-- but I couldn't find any eyeliner or mascara! So it looks kinda odd... )

I have no brushes as well!

But yes, anny criticism whatsoever would be greatly appreciated. Because I really have no idea what I'm doing.

greengrin.gif

Eeeeek!!!

I'm actually pretty nervous about posting on here. But hey! I'll never learn to do things if I don't take any risks.
smiles.gif

I used:
Shisheido - Bleu Profond
(Rest from MAC)
kitschmas pigment
Emerald Green pigment
Golden Olive pigment
Golder's Green pigment
Lucky Jade shadestick

# 1 blueish side:

eyes_greenblue.JPG

#2 more greenish from this angle:

eyes_greenblue2.jpg

# 3 back to looking more bluey:

eyes_greenblue3.JPG

*blushes* I don't own mascara or eyeliner ;_; I had ... one black eyeliner crayon thing a while ago, but it made my eyes water lots so I got rid of it...
weeping.gif

Anyway!

glittergoddess27

You're doing great! Really the best advice is just practice practice practice,.. I often find looks in magazines that I like and attempt to copy them,. that is good to help you learn!

labwom

That is really good for your first time! MY first time was a mess!! It looks really good!

DevinGirl

I love it! I really like how you blended the blue past the outer corner of your eyes - don't know if it was intentional or not, but it's hot!
smiles.gif