First time FOTD! Brights!

jenizzle

I was faffing about this evening on here, and kinda ran with it... I used products that have been sitting around for ages unused. I'm trying to change from my default black wing liner and red lips, and the change in hair colour has kicked me into action

(...all images are clickable :) )

Please DO CC! I realise I should have wiped the outerside corner, maybe make that line from my outer corner a bit sharper - tis my weakness! I also can't get my eyebrows to match...

Products:

Face:

Primark Face Primer
Collection 2000 concealer
Catrice mineral face powder
Sleek contour kit
Sleek blush in Flamingo

Eyes:

Art Deco Primer
NYX White Primer
Collection 2000 Dazzle Me in Spellbound
Barry M Dazzle Dusts in 95 and 99
Urban Decay liner in Covet
Stila smudgepot in Little Black Dress as liner
Catrice Lashes to Kill Mascara

Lips:

Barbara Daly @ Tesco lipstick in Icon
Balm Shelter lip gloss in Valley Girl

rockin

Primark do face primer?? I had no idea about that. I guess I haven't been into Primark in ages.

I love your lip colour :)

Think I should give my Barry M Dazzle Dusts some love - I seem to collect them and not use them

jenizzle

Primark do face primer?? I had no idea about that. I guess I haven't been into Primark in ages.

I love your lip colour :)

Think I should give my Barry M Dazzle Dusts some love - I seem to collect them and not use them
They did the primer about a year or two back, it was only in for a short while and hasn't been seen since, although it could be different over where you are!

The dusts seem to just sit in a box, until I have the patience to deal with them. I love it when I do though, they're great to work with :D