Calhoune

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
thmbup.gif

I'm going to the US! I'm so exited!!

And naturally... yes, yeah I need to know what make up to buy

What do you think I should spend my money on and are there items I must must get?

I've mostly been looking at the drugstores brands I can't get here, like NYX, Milani, N.Y.C, e.l.f and CG and such
What do you think about them? Are they good? Any special product I should look into?

I'm currently mostly using mascara, blush and lipgloss (some eyshadow) so that's what I'd like to get tips on
smiles.gif

Also! Being there I'm hoping to be able to go to a MAC PRO store, anything I can't can't miss?

I'm asian, NC30 and I like neutrals and purple
smiles.gif

Robin

Very exciting! Where in the US will you be visiting?

Here are some of my favorite drugstore items:

Sonia Kashuk brushes -- these are sold in Target stores

Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara

Cover Girl CG Smoothers tinted moisturizer

Pictured from left to right--

IMG_1028.jpg

Wet n Wild eyeshadow palettes in Sand Castle, Fantasy Island, and Paradise Cove. The palettes are only around $4 US!

Rimmel blush in Apricot and Santa Rose

Jane bronzer in Tahiti

Flirt blush in Heartthrob (Flirt is a brand sold at Kohl's department stores--I also like their concealer that comes in a stick)

Pictured from left to right --

IMG_1029.jpg

Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick in Nude Blush, Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Raisin Glaze, Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Chocolate Velvet, Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers in Nutmeg and Rhubarb, Maybelline Lip Polish in Papaya Kiss (this one is limited edition)

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have any questions. Have a wonderful trip!

thelove4tequila

Check the website to see where the nearest MAC Pro locations will be when you visit. Where will you be going? I would say definantly hit up Target. I agree with the poster above about Sonia Kashuk brushes. They are a great price and great qualilty. I have had mine for about 4 years and still works great. I personally don't like Cover Girl but you might find something you like. NYX is great but even I have trouble finding them. Have fun on your trip. Its gonna be a culture shock.

Calhoune

Thank you both very much! I've actually already been to a target and drooled at all the things I can't get here, and yes I looked at the brushes. Didn't get any but I'm planning on going back.

I am staying in Virginia, around Norfolk, Virginia Beach,Chesapeake.. I've been jumping around a bit
And yes.... major culture shock @@

Latest posts