First time using red lipstick :)

kristina ftw!

I don't know what's on my eyes in these, sorry. The lady who did my mom's eyebrows today did my eyeshadow, but it's some shimmery purple colors from Sans Soucis. I don't know which mascara she used. Anyway, when I got home, I felt like experimenting with some red lipstick, because I've never used that before. I tend to always to a nude-ish kind of lip, so this was something different for me. Oh, and next time I'm definitely doing the rest of my makeup to match
tong.gif

So, onto the pictures.

Look #1, kinda red lips:

kindared1it0.jpg

kindared2km1.jpg

For this one, I used Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue lipstick in Sugar Plum Shimmer, and Lancôme Color Fever Gloss in Heartstroke. They're my mom's, haha.

Look #2, super red lips!:

superred1qi3.jpg

superred3yn4.jpg

superred2hn9.jpg

superred4sz9.jpg

superred5iz9.jpg

superred6hc6.jpg

superred7zc5.jpg

OBLIGATORY KISSY FACE ;*

For this one, I used Stila lipstick in Delilah, and Estêe Lauder Pure Pops Lipgloss in Pink Cupcake.

I'm sorry the pictures are so huge, and I'm also sorry I don't photograph very well, haha.
And yes, that is a Hooters t-shirt I'm wearing. My mom (!!!) got it for me in Fargo! Hahahaha. I love her :*

Thanks for looking :*

marreyes38

looks great...i cant wear red lipstick because my lips are so small it makes them look even smaller and then i just look weird...lol

aleksis210

your lips are so nice and pouty, you look awesome with red lips, they make your teeth look so white and plus you have awesome platinum hair, wear red lips more often!!...lol at your hooters shirt, your mom rocks...

lipshock

You are really pretty! Red lips look really good on you, too! Your hair color is awesome, too!

kristina ftw!

greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Thanks so much everyone! I don't know if I have the confidence to wear bright red lipstick out in public yet, but I'm definitely working on it.