First time with falsies!!!! :)

darkishstar

This was my look for Halloween.
smiles.gif

Sorry for the crazy eyebrows, school has been hectic and I do need to shape them again.

And I applied false lashes for the first time. It was difficult, but they stayed through the whole night! I can't wait for another occasion to wear them again, they just open my eyes more! Hahaha, so they look bigger, a thing I try to overcome with make-up!

halloween3.jpg

halloween.jpg

halloween6.jpg

What I used: (All MAC unless otherwise stated)
Face:
-Cheeky Bronze MSF
-NARS Orgasm Blush

Lips:
-Ruling Class l/s
-Splendid! l/g

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Clinique Brow Shaper in 05 Charcoaled
-Anna Sui accent eye color in 006
-Fascinating Ruby: 6 Smokey Eyes Holiday Quad 08 (used Scant, Ambiance, and Carbon)
-Naked Lunch e/s
-Blacktrack Fluidline
-Jill Stuart Jelly Eye Color in Crystal Snow (LOVE this stuff, it just makes everything shimmer and sparkle!!!!)
-Jill Stuart Jelly Eye Color in Midnight Flash
-Fake lashes from Taiwan with Duo Lash glue

halloween5.jpg

halloween2.jpg

Thanks for looking! And C&C always welcome and encouraged!

primor2

they look great the whole look looks beautiful i still cant put on falsies lol im going to try again but i need to buy glue first though haha

im MAC-tastic

the falsies look natural on you, good job putting them on. after 4 times or so i still cant put them on perfectly, takes me forever lol

Miss QQ

Gorgeous! The falsies don't look over the top, yet they open your eyes beautifully.

I've been searching for JS but we don't have the brand here. Too bad!

cupcake_x

The lashes look excellent on you! I would not have guess they were your first time. You are so pretty
smiles.gif

Babylard

ah these lashes really look natural/real on you! lol with false lashes, i think you should maybe wing your liner a little bit, it will make your eyes look more open and wide!
smiles.gif

i love false lashes but i hate to clean them and throw money in the garbage D: i am destructor of lashes

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
ah these lashes really look natural/real on you! lol with false lashes, i think you should maybe wing your liner a little bit, it will make your eyes look more open and wide!
smiles.gif

i love false lashes but i hate to clean them and throw money in the garbage D: i am destructor of lashes

Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm probably going to ask my relatives from Taiwan to buy me a lot of cheap falsies.
greengrin.gif

Latest posts