First Time with Pigments!

glueme

This was my first time -really- using pigments--I just got a bunch of new samples! I've only ever used them as light highlights. It's take some getting used to...loose pigments and me = not too happy, haha!

The first is in natural light and the eyes are in flash. Don't ask me why they're in different lighting...and sorry for the crap photos. Again! I should re-hire my boyfriend, haha.

oldgold-nightlight2006.jpg

Face:
Select Cover-Up NC35
Bronze Bronzing Powder
Deep Pink blush
Honour blush

Eyes:
Untitled paint
Old Gold pigment
Nightlight pigment
Melon pigment
Coco pigment
Naked pigment
Stubborn Brown kohl
MB Full n Soft Mascara

Lips:
Sea Sheer l/s
Near Nude CG Smoothwear l/g

Let me know what you think!

kimb

those colors are great on you. so does your shirt! I love the colors were did you get it... your shirt?

glueme

Thank you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimb
those colors are great on you. so does your shirt! I love the colors were did you get it... your shirt?

Hmm...if I remember I correctly, it's from American Eagle. But it's really old! haha

user79

Old Gold looks great on you! I looove this pigment but it looks really weird on me so I can't use it very much. Pigments take some getting used to, but your looks will improve so much once you have a bit of practice.

glueme

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
i have a love hate relationship with pigments too, love the color hate the fall out

Yeah, it's pretty annoying, haha. I try to minimize it with loose powder under my eyes, but there's still fallout throught the day. And pigments seem to make my eyes water, so half way through the day I just rub all my makeup off. grrr!