first timer FOTD

helloitsjeanna

here's a couple FOTDs..i hope this works.. constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

i used: mangomix s/s on lid, pink pearl pigment on outer crease, vanilla highlight, seame s/s liner under eye, bad gal benefit mascara and eyeliner, love nectar l/g, stripdown l/l, pinkerpeach/trustfund double.

i used: stilllife paint all over lid, chartru paint on lid, old gold pigment on inner part of lid, embark e/s on outer crease, bad gal benefit mascara and eyeliner, c-thru l/g, sunbasque blush.

i used: llama on browbone, this revlon creme base that was white, chartru paint on lid, swimming e/s on crease, this loose poweder e/s called cat's eye on the outer crease, idol eyes e/s all over, bad gal benefit mascara and eyeliner, orchidsheen/roseland double, frazzle dazzle fpl/l, lovenectar l/g

PnkCosmo

Very pretty.

The pics are so small, though. You should try uploading them to the Specktra gallery.

user2

I love the first pic!
Did you do it while somebody were driving and you had the window open?

jeanna

hi jeanna, it's jeanna
smiles.gif
pronounced AND spelled the exact same way.... haha!! these looks are great, very pretty!

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Very pretty.

The pics are so small, though. You should try uploading them to the Specktra gallery.

Those are just thumbnails, click them to view them at a bigger size.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Very pretty.

Those are just thumbnails, click them to view them at a bigger size.

LMAO!! I feel like such a dork!! I had no idea!!

oh.gif
ops:
rofl.gif