First Try at Red Lips!!!

eenermcc

So I went to MAC this morning, and the other day too...sheesh I need to stay away from that place!!! I got what's on my lips in this picture, as well as 2N lipstick and lipglass. What sucks is that my lips bleed soooo bad, even with Prep & Prime Lip on them. Any suggestions?

Here's what I used:
All MAC unless otherwise stated

FACE: Fix+, Studio Moisture Fix lotion, SFF in NC20, MSFn in Light Medium

EYES:
UDPP
Shroom e/s
Nanogold e/s
Dazzlelight e/s
Amberlights e/s
Satin Taupe e/s
Carbon e/s
Blacktract fluidline
CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara in Very Black

CHEEKS:
Light Flush MSF
Sheer Spark Pressed Powder in Solitaire

LIPS:
Prep+Prime Lip
Red Enriched Cremestick Liner
Dubonnet lipstick
Russian Red lipglass

FOTD007-1.jpg

FOTD010.jpg

FOTD016-1.jpg

FOTD032-1.jpg

MACATTAK

Wow that looks hot! Try lining your lips, then filling them in 1/4 to 1/2 way with your lip liner. After that, fill in the remaining lip with the lip color.

hotpink1326

Yes, i agree with MACATTACK about the lip liner.

You look super glam with those lips girl... Love It!!!

eenermcc

I actually reapplied the lips just a bit ago. I primed, then lined and filled in my lips almost completely. Then I applied the Dubonnet with a lip brush, blotted my lips, put a bit of powder on my lips, then lightly applied the Dubonnet again. Then I put a tiny bit of the Russian Red lipglass over top and...VOILA!...little or no bleeding! A lot of work but it was worth it!

aeroSOUL

I like the eyes.
I think since you're very fair, you should try a lipstick that's more ruby. The blue-reds on most fair tones are too over powering, they flush out all the other features. try Radiant Ruby, it's a revlon lipstick with a moisture stick in the middle, I dont know the exact line of lipstick, but I wear it nearly everyday and it looks wonderful.