first try with red lips....

michy_mimi

Not quite sure about this one, but I thought I would post it anyways...I liked the red lips, but it felt ...different I guess. Kind of when you dye your hair a new color. This would take me a bit to get used to
smiles.gif

redips.jpg

dearstars

It looks good! I know I'd have a hard time seeing myself with red lips, but for special nights out, I think you can definitely use this look. It's very pretty.

coachkitten

I love the red lips on you! When you smile the color makes your face sparkle! I think it is a good look!

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I love the red lips on you! When you smile the color makes your face sparkle! I think it is a good look!

i really like it. I'm in love with Lovemate.. and it's not a red red... It's more of a reddened pink with silver and pink glitter. I like to pair it with red red lipliner for a pretty two toned effect

beautenoir

yea!!...lovemate!!...I bought two backups of this one because I just know I'm going to use it up and be sad.

michy_mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
yea!!...lovemate!!...I bought two backups of this one because I just know I'm going to use it up and be sad.

You are the original reason I bought this. I saw one of your FOTDs and hoped I could pull something off with it! lol This was my counters last one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Noir
i really like it. I'm in love with Lovemate.. and it's not a red red... It's more of a reddened pink with silver and pink glitter. I like to pair it with red red lipliner for a pretty two toned effect.

I did the same except the UD Gash makes it a deeper red. I don't actually own a red lipstick. This is the closest it gets!
smiles.gif

Thanks for all the great feedback I really appreciate it
smiles.gif

Latest posts