• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

First tut ever! From Troll to Doll! *pic heaviest*

magmunnen

Well! Here I am standing infront of the mirror feeling non-attractive :/ So what do you do..
Picture8526.jpg

First sove love from the curlingiron <3
Picture8529.jpg

Then the serious buissnes.. This is foundation from Kanebo, peral ivory, loose powder from Makeupstore, pale and transparent powder from Isadora.
Picture8532.jpg

Dive into the foundation like this.. I use my foundation as a concealer as well because it covers so well.

Picture8534.jpg

The loosepowder from MUS is good because it does´nt cover much so I start with that.

Picture8536.jpg

Then I cover my forehead and cheaks and perhaps some other place with this:

Picture8539.jpg

When finished I brush of some of the powder so peaple does´nt think I robbed the bakerystore(?).

Picture8542.jpg

Today I used a dark pink blusher from my collection of supercheap blushers from like 97 ^^

Picture8547.jpg

Now Vanilla pigment as highlighter and in your eyelid.

Picture8549.jpg

Then Sweet Sienna pigment like this:

Picture8554.jpg

This is a shadow from FOB that´s called scarabe or something and it´s blue/silver/greenish and have a very nice metalfeeling about it.

Picture8557.jpg

Time for "darkness"
girl_devil.gif
from MUS

Picture8561.jpg

I use "blend&Fix" from MUS to make the pigment stay longer and get more vibrant.
Picture8563.jpg

I just smear some where I want to put the eyedust.
Picture8566.jpg

Picture8568.jpg

Smudge and smear and blend and if you have to blend with some more of the FOB-shadow(or whatever you want).

Picture8573.jpg

Time for glitter! I can´t remember but it´s a glitter from MAC and it´s silver with a little purple glow.
Picture8578.jpg

Picture8590.jpg

Time for the liquid liner! I use a brush from an old bottle because it think it´s easier to paint with a thin brush.
Isadora waterproof liquid eyeliner:
Picture8592.jpg

Eyebrows: It´s tricky if you are not used to it. Check so they are symetric.
Picture8594.jpg

Eyeliner:

Picture8606.jpg

So far:

Picture8612.jpg

Put some blend&fix and darkness under your eyes like this:

Picture8615.jpg

At last I coloured up with some blue/turquise eyedust from MUS "splash"

Picture8619.jpg

Sooooo this is the final result and I thank you for looking and for your patients over all the pictures!!
th_DANCE.gif

Picture8623.jpg

Picture8624.jpg

Mitsy

The eyeshadow colors look so pretty on you! Your liquid liner skills are amazing! Great job!

Calhoune

Skitsnyggt! Tack så mycket för att du la ner tid på att göra det här för oss
smiles.gif

Och jag måste säga att jag älskar din stil, så vacker

aziajs

I love the combo of colors. Does anyone have any idea which glitter she used? I can't think of one that is "silver with a little purple glow".

chocolategoddes

thats so cute! My friend also uses liquid liner for brows and i wonder how the hell she does it! thanks for sharing!
greengrin.gif

magmunnen

Thank you all so much! Sorry for the bad light! About the glitter I think it´s just silver, but I think you can see little purple light in it anyway!
And to my swedish darling: Tack så mycket! Jag hoppas på att göra fler för det är ju så roligt ^^

Briar

I'm envious of your steady hand. I can't get my brows straight, and I have brows, lol!

Really, your makeup skills are amazing! Great work.

Lndsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
I'm envious of your steady hand. I can't get my brows straight, and I have brows, lol!

haha...I agree! I am the same way! I was wondering how you always got your brows so even...I am impressed! Love the whole look!