• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*First Tutorial* Get the rainbow look

daisydeadpetals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
It's her first tutorial guys, give her a break.

I agree!

The bronze shade really looks great with your eye color!!

laura-doll

Mod note: Please keep your comments to constructive criticism, this isn't the place to start an argument.

xSazx

Mod note: Please keep comments to constructive criticism, if you have an issue with the user, take it up in private messages.

user79

Just a note to everyone, it's fine to leave constructive criticism for Chic 2k6, but please do in in a manner that will not offend anyone. Posts that are trying to start an argument won't be tolerated. Let's try to keep things positive.
smiles.gif

xSazx

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura-doll
i would like to add that i was not in anyway being nasty towards sio
greengrin.gif

Same here..people say they dont like it & thats fine. I say she does own paints/bases & I get edited.

Not trying to start anything here btw, just clearing it up, cos reading the edited posts people will probably think I said something horrible! When I didnt..

user79

The reason I editted both your posts is because they were not adding anything constructive to the dialogue. They were not "nasty" comments but I could see someone taking what was said the wrong way and it turning into an argument.

Anyway, let's get back on topic here, it's about the tutorial.
smiles.gif

DevinGirl

Thanks Chic 2k6 for having the time & patience to do a tutorial. I've only done one & boy was it time-consuming! Criticism is sort of tough at first, even if it's constructive. It's all about learning new things & making them your own. The only primer (base) I've tried is Urban Decay Primer Potion. For me it really makes shadows (any brand) STICK & more bright/vibrant. I love the rainbow look, I haven't tried it yet b/c it's so intimidating. So, I commend you on giving it a try. You're at a good starting point & can only get better! Thanks for posting this!
smiles.gif

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
It's her first tutorial guys, give her a break.

serial. Making tuts are hard. I tried it once and stopped half way through, it was sooo time consuming.

Chic 2k6

wow this tutorial is old
lol.gif
i did this one a year ago. I've improved a bit more since then
greengrin.gif

thank you for your comments

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
wow this tutorial is old
lol.gif
i did this one a year ago. I've improved a bit more since then
greengrin.gif

thank you for your comments

I was about to ask if anyone actually took a look at the original post date of the tutorial. And, NOW you probably have gone shopping for bases etc., it's been over a year, y'all. Cut some slack.

I appreciate ANYONE who will take the time and put in the effort to make a tutorial. It's hard work, and in the process of explaining steps sometimes we learn something.

Thanks for taking the time and making the effort.