• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

First Tutorial - Going from day to night in a few easy steps!

mello

Hey everyone! So I FINALLY made a youtube tutorial! yay! It's a video that shows how to create a very simple day time look, and how to take it into an evening looking in a few quick steps. Really great for when you don't have a lot of time and are in a hurry! There are a few pictures at the beginning of the video so you can get an idea of the looks I was going for.

Seeing as it is my first video, I would REALLY appreciate any constructive criticism or suggestions you might have for me. I would love to hear from you so I can create better tutorials in the future
smiles.gif

If you'd like a full list of what I used, check out my blog in my signature.

YouTube - First Tutorial - Going from DAY to NIGHT in a few easy steps

Thanks for watching!

Latest posts