• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

First Tutorial: SULTRIFIED LADY ;] PICCSS**

_Atelier

hey ladies! you don't know how long i've been stalking this forum, i finally decided to sign up for it again 'cus i forgot my last account. anyways, this is my first picture tutorial! my skin color looks different in every pic, but dont let that bother you! it's just the lighting lol! and sorry if i missed some steps (lips).

for this look i was inspired by Leighton Meester's "somebody to love" video, if you've watched it you'll realize she has this really 'lusty' sultry look to her, everything was just so bold! i wish mine came out as intense! but i hope you'll enjoy!

materials:
Stila smudge pot (black)
Black eyeliner (--)
mascara (lancome)
red lipstick (NYX: snowhite)
black shadow (lancome palette)
white shimmer shadow (lancome palette)
brown shadow (for brows
winks.gif

eyeshadow primer (too faced shadow insurance)
foundation (maybeline 24 hr superstay)
concealer (benefit)
highlighter (avon)
blush (MAC tippy)
bronzer (elf duo)
eyeshadow brushes (ELF/EDM)
eyebrow gel (ELF)
eyelash curler

tutorial081.jpg

my eyes are brown, but i decided to wear green contacts to give a little upmh! (GEO, Tri-color green lenses)
eyestut.jpg

i've already applied my foundation and concealed my blemishes for the face.
faceut.jpg

i feel so bad for missing this step! the lips! i've lined my lips (neutral colored lip liner) before applying red lipstick because my lips are suppperr duperr thin, i lined just a little outside my natural lip line and blended the harsh lines, then applied lipstick, this creates more volumnious lips.
finalii.jpg

and there you go!! this look is superr great for those clubbing nights, or other nights ;] hope you pretty gals enjoyed the tutorial!! thanks for clicking!

<3 kelllyyy
MODATELIER