• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

First tutorial! TONS of photos!

Kristen

I'm bored out of my mind so I decided to do a tutorial. This'll be fun.. seeing as I do my makeup in a crayzee order.

Tutorial30.JPG

Eyes
- Lancome - Constellation e/s
- Covergirl - Clear Mascara
- Maybelline - Brown Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- MAC - Black Fibre Rich Lash
- MAC - Fresh Cement s/s
- MAC - Expensive Pink
- MAC - Rice Paper
- MAC - Cranberry
- MAC - Goldmine
- MAC - Beauty Marked
- MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

Face
- MAC - NC35 Select Cover-Up
- Rimmel - Sunshimmer Natural Bronzer
- Stereo Rose MSF

Lips
- Perfumeria Gal - Peach Lip Tin
- MAC - Pink Grapefruit l/g

Tutorial01.JPG

Oooh Naked Face! Scary.. and btw.. all of the photos are angled because I hate my face straight on.. and also I'm retarded with my camera.

After this photo I moisturized and slapped on some Perfumeria Gal Peach Lipgloss. It smells fantastic!

Tutorial03.JPG

I like to apply Maybelline Brown Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner to my upper lashline.

Tutorial05.JPG

Curl eyelashes and apply a billion coats of Fibre Rich Lash mascara. I'm an idiot when I come to applying mascara so I clean my lids with a little bit of oil-free makeup remover.

Tutorial06.JPG

My eyebrows are horrible so I use an eyebrow brush to fill them in with Lancome Constellation Color Focus. Then try to set them into a semi-human shape using good ol' Covergirl clear mascara.

Tutorial09.JPG

Smack on some Fresh Cement shadestick for a base. I smudge it upwards.. otherwise I sometimes get a random line through my eyeshadow.

Tutorial11.JPG

Use a 239 to wash a good lot of Expensive Pink eyeshadow over the lid .. and up.

Tutorial13.JPG

Flip the 239 over and apply Ricepaper under the brow

Tutorial15.JPG

I use the 219 to draw a line of Cranberry in my crease. Blend the eyeshadow upwards so it's a gradient of Cranberry to Expensive Pink to Ricepaper.

Tutorial17.JPG

I clean off the 239 in a tissue and apply Goldmine to the inner V's

Tutorial18.JPG

Mix a bit of visine with Beautymarked eyeshadow and use the 266 to line the upper eyelids. Have some fun and give it wins. Yay wings.

Tutorial21.JPG

Smack some NC35 Select Cover-Up on the undereye circles

Tutorial22.JPG

Line the outer 1/3 of the lower eyelids with Teddy e/k

Tutorial23.JPG

Yay.. eyes done!

Tutorial24.JPG

Begone evil blemish!

Tutorial26.JPG

Apply random Rimmel Sunshimmer Natural Bronzer over cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. Proceed to make sexy fish face.

Tutorial27.JPG

Buff Stereo Rose MSF onto cheeks. I use a cheapass brush... but it's firm, soft and it works!

Tutorial28.JPG

Apply Pink Grapefruit l/g

Tutorial29.JPG

Voila! Done!

Not too sure if this was actually helpful, but it was fun. Hopefully this isn't too many photos

Vinyl Vapour

pretty, kinda 'sunny'?! and you're so funny. (P.S congratulations on/thanks for making a new tutorial - i love tutorials! *sigh*)

jess98765

That was fantastic. You are so gorgeous without makeup and even more beautiful with make up on!!!
Thanks for that- i may very well try it
smiles.gif

foreveratorifan

Great job and I LOVE your humor!!! LOL
smiles.gif

You are GORGEOUS even without makeup hon!

I love your color combos too...Cranberry works wonders on you!
smiles.gif

:thumbsup:

Latest posts