~* First use of Chrome Yellow! *~

tigerli17

Totally inspired by Kattybadatty's tutorial: http://specktra.net/f282/creamsicle-tutorial-96512/

AMAZING tutorial, I'm sure everyone has checked it out but just in case you haven't GO LOOK, hers is far better than what I look here!

Anyways, my boyfriend let me keep the Chrome Yellow I bought last month (he wanted to sell it as he reckons I've got far too much MAC as it is - HA he should see what I'm getting from Neo Sci Fi! - AND he reckons I'll never wear this colour). Same as when I bought Fab and Flashy.

Then I saw Kattybadatty's tutorial and lo and behold - the two colours I'd never wear are suddenly wearable! It turned out a lot better than I thought it would and Chrome Yellow and Fab n Flashy are going in the case to California with me! I'm am gonna rock this look sitting at the hotel poolside in Vegas
th_DANCE.gif
in my bikini and giant floppy pink hat.

Ignore my crazy hair and brows at the moment, the brows need evening up and my hair just needs a wash!

Everything is MAC unless stated:

~* Face *~
Nothing actually apart from a lil concealer (L'Oreal Infaliable Concealer in Porcelain). My skin is really dry and flaky at the mo and putting foundation just would have made it worse. Freckles look awful on me
ssad.gif

Northern Lights MSF as blush
MSF Natural in light as setting powder

~* Eyes *~
Vanilla E/S all over
Chrome Yellow over lid
Fab n Flashy in outer lid and crease
Blitz n Glitz Fluidline on upper and lower lash line (I really screwed it up in the right eye...)
A lil Family Silver MES in the corner (hence why its a bit glittery - yeah I've no idea why I did it now either)

~* Lips *~
Boots No 7 Lip Liner in Nude
Utterly Frivolous Lipstick
Bonus Beat Lipglass (doesn't show massively but it does tone down Utterly Frivolous a bit)

DSC01385.jpg

DSC01384.jpg

DSC01377.jpg

cutey.gif
Thanks again Kattybadatty
cutey.gif

tigerli17

Aw thanks!
smiles.gif

Ritchieramone - just the look I was going for, bright but not OTT
tong.gif
Thank you for quietening my paranoid thoughts that tell me I look like a prat lol

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerli17
Ritchieramone - just the look I was going for, bright but not OTT
tong.gif
Thank you for quietening my paranoid thoughts that tell me I look like a prat lol

Ha ha, no you certainly don't; you look lovely. I, on the other hand, never know when to stop colour-wise and always do look like a prat!
tong.gif
I think I'll steal your look and try it out myself this weekend.

tigerli17

Lol i've made myself look like a drag queen on more than one occasion don't worry, its rare for me to come out with something thats not too full on
tong.gif
Aww I'm sure you don't look a prat!

tigerli17

blush-anim-cl.gif
Aww thank you guys so much. The more I post on here the more confidence I get to be a bit bolder with my make up now.

Nails

Hey that looks great - I fell in love with Bright Sunshine and almost got Chrome Yellow instead when it was sold out...but I found it on eBay. Looks like I'll have to go get Chrome Yellow as well...

Latest posts