First Week in August Haul!

ElvenEyes

Just a mish-mash of various things from Nordstrom, VS and the drugstore! Butter n/p and 1 Sally Hanson, ELF palettes (nice colours but no staying power, boo!), lip glosses from Bobbi Brown and Dior (another in the mail as they were OOS after their sale), Airy Fairy l/s by Rimmel and loving it!, more glosses from VS, Heavenly perfume, a pink blush, Burts Bees in a tin, creme e/s by Revlon, that sort of thing! Little bits of things I have wanted to try out! And here they are!

thezander

Those are some very pretty glosses and nail polishes you got there, hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

Loraelai

OMG I love it!! The palettes and the blush look amazing!
And could I just ask you what the Butter nailpolish on the right is called? The red one. I have been looking for a colour like that for ages! Is it Knees Up?

ElvenEyes

The Elf Palettes didn't seem to have a name to them (the outer box is now tossed), except for the smaller one being called the Little Black Beauty Book, Volume 1. Our stores don't carry ELF, but I found these two items in Walgreens in the back to school section! I was hoping it was a hint that ELF had been added into their MU section, but no such luck!

And yes, that Butter n/p is Knees Up from their new fall/holiday collection. It is really pretty and has a pearly look to it. I haven't worn it yet, but you can see the pearlescent (is that a word? It is now!) in the bottle. I think for Christmas I will wear it and the gold glitter on my ring fingers. :)

Loraelai

Quote: Originally Posted by ElvenEyes
And yes, that Butter n/p is Knees Up from their new fall/holiday collection. It is really pretty and has a pearly look to it. I haven't worn it yet, but you can see the pearlescent (is that a word? It is now!) in the bottle. I think for Christmas I will wear it and the gold glitter on my ring fingers. :)

Thank you so much for your reply :)
Yes, it's such a pretty colour, it would be perfect for Christmas time, you're absolutely right!!
eyelove.gif